Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Preid
May 22, 2014

Ofaloaf posted:

Haha, yeah, about that. We got about 15k.

Great stuff so far, I'm quite intruded intrigued by your twist on the classic paradox mega campaign. I hope you don't mind me asking, but is there any particular malus associated with packing your bags and moving to greener pastures, and if not then would you mind elaborating on why you've chosen to make your stand here?

Edit: typographical error, sorry. Posting at 5 AM before going to sleep was a mistake.

Preid fucked around with this message at 03:58 on May 1, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Preid
May 22, 2014

NewMars posted:

Aww. There goes something interesting. I'm really sad that this isn't going completely off the rails history wise, though killing off the franks is sure to make things interesting. Who are those two groups in southern Britain?

Death of the Magyars in their crib could be a big change in the long run, seeing as a world without the guiding light of Hungry is utterly impossible to imagine.

Also, I've not played any TW games since Rome 1, do they still put a little map marker down for heroic victory's along with the date and combatants?

Preid
May 22, 2014
Heh, you brought Gothic architecture to France about 700 years early. I guess you can just leave Romanesque to the Romans now.

Preid
May 22, 2014
That was quite the interesting update, here's hoping that you live up to the examples of Caligula and Nero.

Preid
May 22, 2014

Necroskowitz posted:

The United States should inexplicably exist right at the EU4 start.

:911:

United Romes of America?

Preid
May 22, 2014
I fear that while the African slave trade may not be present in Goth-world, it does not necessarily mean that there will not be a new slave trade situated in another less developed part of the world to fill the gap.

Preid
May 22, 2014

Ofaloaf posted:

Once I figure out how to upload a CK2 mod to the steam workshop, that ought to help out a bit.

Seriously, it was way easier to upload for Stellaris than this. I'm not actually sure what's wrong, I press the 'publish' button in-game and nothing happens, and the game tells me nothing. I'm just randomly changing parts to see what'll happen.

A quick google search shows that appears to be a common problem. From what I saw it's recommended not to use zip files or any archives to avoid it.

Preid
May 22, 2014

A

As True Roman copycats it's the only way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Preid
May 22, 2014

Lord Cyrahzax posted:

Let's just hope we don't find out that Satanists have already beaten Gothia to the punch

This makes me sad the LP missed Monks and Mystics in CK2.