Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
Out of his rear end.

He is also HIV-positive and has Hepatitis-C.

Thank God I am moving out of this halfway house in less than a month (after being here for 27 months).

Here is the pic:

:nms:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
i have that same toilet bowl cleaner

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
dont sign your posts with your self portrait lmafp

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
i think for the stalking thing you deserve this and maybe capsaicin ball touch and then you're off the hook

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
not that bad

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
you should see my bathroom. because i just cleaned it and it looks great

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

i think it looks pretty

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
Just clean it up with some bleach what are you some loving bitch rear end baby?

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

School Nickname posted:

Just clean it up with some bleach what are you some loving bitch rear end baby?

I'm not cleaning it. He should clean it.

One of my other roommates agrees, and just put up this sign:

We are waiting for the house manager to get home. Something tells me there's gonna be some fighting here tonight.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
why the gently caress do you still have roommates Izzy?
You have to be coming up on 30

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
what's it taste like?

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

We are waiting for the house manager to get home. Something tells me there's gonna be some fighting here tonight.

wtf is a "house manager"?

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
This is why you don't do drugs kids. So you don't end up in a halfway house with a diseased blood shitter.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

I'm not cleaning it. He should clean it.

One of my other roommates agrees, and just put up this sign:

You gotta stay in the lines when you color.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

wtf is a "house manager"?

I'm guessing it's the person in charge of the halfway house.

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

why the gently caress do you still have roommates Izzy?
You have to be coming up on 30

I chose to move into a sober living house to get my life back together after nearly drinking myself to death and having to take an extended leave from law school.

Fortunately, I am now over two years sober and back in law school and have a sweet firm job lined up for this summer, so I am moving out next month.

But this is the kind of stuff I've had to put up with. Living with this gutter street trash. These subhuman junkie scum. It's been a real lesson in patience, tolerance, and humility, let me tell you.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
seriously dude, why are you at least 26 and have roommates. Live your own life.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

I chose to move into a sober living house to get my life back together after nearly drinking myself to death and having to take an extended leave from law school.

Fortunately, I am now over two years sober and back in law school and have a sweet firm job lined up for this summer, so I am moving out next month.

But this is the kind of stuff I've had to put up with. Living with this gutter street trash. These subhuman junkie scum. It's been a real lesson in patience, tolerance, and humility, let me tell you.

So, after going through all of this do you think you'll ever relapse?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

SweetKarma posted:

So, after going through all of this do you think you'll ever prolapse?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

how are about to go to law school and still living with, this as you said "Subhuman scum"?
Do they let lunatics into law school?

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

SweetKarma posted:

I'm guessing it's the person in charge of the halfway house.

That's correct. He lives here rent free in exchange for running the place and keeping everyone in line.

To his credit, he does a great job. It's just some of the people we've had live here are worse than filth.

Last summer, for example, there was a guy here who served 15 years for murdering someone. He got kicked out of the house for smoking crack. Three weeks later, he was in the news for having raped and murdered a 74 year old women who he was attempting to rob to get drug money when she came home.

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

how are about to go to law school and still living with, this as you said "Subhuman scum"?

I was already an admitted student and completed my first term when all this went down. I took a "medical leave" to go to rehab and get sober and resumed my studies several semesters ago. I have one more semester left. The school has been very understanding.

IzzyFnStradlin fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Apr 26, 2015

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Takes a lunatic to spot a lunatic. Am I right?

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
So how much does a halfway house manager make on average?

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

SweetKarma posted:

So, after going through all of this do you think you'll ever relapse?

I'll probably smoke weed, even though I never liked the stuff. But these days drinking puts me in the hospital with organs on the verge of failure, every time.

SweetKarma posted:

So how much does a halfway house manager make on average?

He gets free rent, which around here is expensive. Probably worth at least 15k per year.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

I'll probably smoke weed, even though I never liked the stuff. But these days drinking puts me in the hospital with organs on the verge of failure, every time.

He gets free rent, which around here is expensive. Probably worth at least 15k per year.

you are a jerk

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style
hahahahahahaha whoa

is this event on the mild side of what you've encountered living there, though?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Good luck izzy

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

That's correct. He lives here rent free in exchange for running the place and keeping everyone in line.

He doesn't do that great of a job if your aids roomate is shittin' on the walls. IMO you need an assistant house manager and maybe a few interns

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

diabeetz posted:

hahahahahahaha whoa

Living with the murderer was the scariest. This is probably the grossest.

He doesn't do that great of a job if your aids roomate is shittin' on the walls. IMO you need an assistant house manager and maybe a few interns

I've been here the longest, so I'm called the "senior peer" - which is like assistant house manager.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

diabeetz posted:

hahahahahahaha whoa

he got me good.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
So what's the racial breakdown of your lhakfway house?

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

15K? Even with free rent that doesn't seem close to worth it. I couldn't imagine having to put up with all of that crap for 15k a year.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

good luck. dont get aids.

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

Luvcow posted:

So what's the racial breakdown of your lhakfway house?

Currently? Two black guys, three white guys (including the white house manager)

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Why does it matter that hes bl

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
Is the house manager an ex-addict?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

good luck. dont get aids.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Could you maybe give us a religious/spiritual cultural breakdown as well?

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

Currently? Two black guys, three white guys (including the white house manager)

yeah but you gotta remember even though you have the advantage in the racial ratio, they have an aids-spewing buttman walking backwards slowly towards ya'll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

Out of his rear end.

He is also HIV-positive and has Hepatitis-C.

Thank God I am moving out of this halfway house in less than a month (after being here for 27 months).

Here is the pic:

:nms:

good title, underwhelming poo splatter

• Locked thread