Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Hippo
Aug 8, 2004

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

rear end Catchcum posted:

Are the prequels confirmed canon?

Yes, sadly. The official canon, as of right now, are the 6 movies, 2 animated shows (Clone Wars and Rebels, I think?), the new Marvel comics and, of course, the upcoming film.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Hippo
Aug 8, 2004

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

Boba Fett has always been an overrated snitch who got clowned by a masterless padawan and a blind man with a stick.

Happy Hippo
Aug 8, 2004

Do we really need to have the Battle of Jakku explained? For storytelling purposes all we need to know is that it happened. Needing to have all the references explained is what leads to poo poo like Episodes I-III.

Happy Hippo
Aug 8, 2004

Yeah, I'm confused. What's the point in owning Star Wars and a comic book company with a history of publishing Star Wars comics if you don't use your comic book company to publish Star Wars comics?