Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
i only get mad when people vote me for dumb reasons. and i haven't heard a good one yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress me I hate that post I just made, not from some kind of detached perspective where I case myself but just having to read it made me feel like I wanted to puke out my eyeballs sorry everyone

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
trying to derail a good case on a scum with dumb contentless poo poo is scummy i can only say this so many times before i poop myself and start crying

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
please absolutely anybody else start posting because on the off chance butt is actually town the scum are sitting in their doc absolutely pissing themselves with laughter right now

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
well okay i guess that could be seen as scummy. my explanation is : i didn't think peta was scum.

so, is there anything particularly scummy about the posts? did i say things in a scummy way with scummy intent? or is the action of being wrong about someone's alignment enough for you? because if that's the case you're going to be chain lynching till the game ends bro.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

uranus posted:

i only get mad when people vote me for dumb reasons. and i haven't heard a good one yet.

But when are you ever going to think people have voted you for a good reason?

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
if you can explain it in any fashion at all that makes any kind of sense, then that might be a good reason. anything. at all. even 'i dont know, it just felt wrong'

anything

jesus

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
you've been a huge wild card all game and i've had no idea what the hell has been going on with you tbh

uranus posted:

well okay i guess that could be seen as scummy

quote:

so, is there anything particularly scummy about the posts? did i say things in a scummy way with scummy intent?

how did you type out that post without your brain exploding from cognitive dissonance dude

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
try to read my whole post, friend.

i can understand how that might seem scummy on first glance, but: i didnt think peta was scum.

people can be wrong, that is not a good reason to call them scummy. you need more than that. such as tone, or intent, or awkwardness, or anything.

when i flip town, are you going to vote yourself for pushing me so hard? no, and anyone who voted you just for 'being wrong' would be pretty dumb. you have to be wrong for bad sensless or awkward reasons for it to be scummy.

the way i see it you, and fiery, are doing a mad dance to avoid having any opinions or reasons about me at all other than 'didn't think a scum was scummy'

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
ok i'm going to work

please everybody post a whole bunch and nobody turbo buttman

buttman: I've actually enjoyed this so don't think i'm all mad about you or anything, but its pretty dumb and obtuse to think that i think you are scum for not wanting to vote scum. i think you are scum because you basically made a bunch of nothing posts that were confusing as hell and never commented on my case on peta at all. I mean you never even rebuked it you just said allen was a lurker and you wanted to lynch him for it and then you voted him like a whole bunch of times I don't buy that "he's a lurker" is better case than what I had on peta. I mean literally nobody else doubted my reasoning at all and you just ignored it.

like I said earlier I have a bunch of dumb slapfights with town like this all the time so i'm willing to entertain the possibility you are town for a little while, but if you are you're being a real pain in my anus for no good reason. today is definitely a good day for you to do literally anything else except defend yourself if you're town.

have fun today guys i might be reading while i'm on break at work or whatever but i want anything apart from this dumb back and forth poo poo to happen today so i'm done posting for at least another 18 hours, please make good cases and don't get mad at forum games gilok <3

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
AnonymousNarcotics was replaced by Poque.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
btw yes I do want to be the one to hammer buttman guys, i really want to do it, if he's town that blood should be on my hands, if he's scum i want the glory

hi poque! good to have a fresh set of eyes on the game, please make a bunch of very long posts for me to read while I'm at work

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Met posted:

AnonymousNarcotics was replaced by Poque.

Thanks. Good luck all :)

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
hello pock, tell everyone how town i am

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
iam very eager to hear what your opinion of cheesburger man is, also valerian steele

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
oh god i hope that guy was town

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

uranus posted:

iam very eager to hear what your opinion of cheesburger man is, also valerian steele

I will say derp that I greatly enjoy the nicknames you create for me.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

uranus posted:

I no longer have any idea who is in this game.

Ok I've had a day to chill and I'd like to seriously apologize again for raging out earlier. Exact, Hiip, I'm seriously sorry I was an rear end in a top hat and I said you sucked goat rear end, and if you do like to perform analingus on goats it is none of my business and I won't judge your lifestyle.

So what in the hell is going on with MC and uranus now?

I like uranus because he's funny. His posting has been pretty irrelevant to the game so I'm having a hard time judging if he's actually scummy or just kind of...how he is.

I'm going to reread things and sleep on it and post more in the morning.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

I cannot for the life of my figure out who cheesburger man is.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
mcdonalds man

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
ok I'm back here's some alternatives to buttman I would like everyone to take a step back and think about real hard

EXAKT Science posted:

Come on join us in a turbo today!

this is complete bullshit and has been backed up by almost no effort. We are behind by way too much to do this kind of poo poo.

Same thing with Hiip, just jumping on what probably looks like an easy lynch, not even mad about the lurking thing tbh but you don't get to lurk and then just jump out and make a vote and then gently caress off. I would like either of these over anus for now because anus is at least hanging out and being a fun guy to play with. If we do lynch anus today and he flips town I would with almost 100% certainty say at least one (if not both) of these guys are scum.

Anus can you make a case for allen or just do anything please? not even mad anymore but we're kinda losing right now and if I'm not gonna lynch you today I'd at least like your input apart from your gut or whatever you're basing it off.

Epsilon Plus posted:

holy poo poo put down the pen tolstoy

not actually that keen on EP for now but I just wanted to give this post the props it deserved.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
btw our deadline is in 16 hours and I'm going to be at work tomorrow when it happens. I doubt anything else interesting is gonna happen in this thread before I go to bed, but if we're gonna lynch someone for lurking I reckon it should be hiipfire. Anus, would you vote hiip today? I like him a lot more than Allen.

I'm gonna have to throw my vote when I wake up tomorrow, so if you do want to vote Hiip please make it relatively obvious or at least be better at convincing me to vote allen please and thank you

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
idk about you but both uranus and gilok are "easy lynches" and I don't see you bitching about people voting him

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I'm suspicious of literally every player in this game right now but the difference is the people voting uranus have at least looked like they're playing this game and you're not.

Exakt just looks like fuckin garbage calling for a turbo and I'm genuinely surprised if you thought that following that with no effort, given the game you've played so far, that you wouldn't look like garbage for jumping on it either.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
like serious I don't give a gently caress if you're lurking but if you are gonna post and make a vote while doing so, at least put a bit more effort in or the game's just a boring pile of poo poo

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I mean you basically just did what anus has done all game but at least he's kind of entertaining, so if anus is such an easy lynch, why shouldn't you be either?

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

HiipFire posted:

What happened to the "let's lynch a lurker cause scumhunting is hard" thing

this also is filed under "if anus is such an easy lynch then why aren't you" because its exactly the same poo poo he pulled yesterday

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
oh look hiipfire dropped into the thread again to do absolutely nothing of note and trash talk people trying to make actual cases what a surprise

##vote hiipfire

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

MC Eating Disorder posted:

oh look hiipfire dropped into the thread again to do absolutely nothing of note and trash talk people trying to make actual cases what a surprise

##vote hiipfire

that's just hiipfire though

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Someone tell me who the confirmed towns are so I don't vote them by accident, i'm mostly caught up on the game except for the last day or so

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Poque posted:

that's just hiipfire though

I know i'm just mad

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I just really thought that by D4 maybe people would actually explain their votes to some extent so I'm getting really burned out

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Poque posted:

Someone tell me who the confirmed towns are so I don't vote them by accident, i'm mostly caught up on the game except for the last day or so

me and you, mason pal

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

uranus posted:

me and you, mason pal

Hahahahahaha, what.

Are you loving kidding me?

Please tell me there's no masonry so we can just dunk uranus and move the gently caress on.

Even if he's town, he's actively playing anti-town, and we're better off with his flip and without his presence.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Poque posted:

Also this is super scum-mode Poque, red alert.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
wow, calm down.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
this narrative being pushed that i'm 'anti town' is backed by nothing other than repeating it over and over.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Allen Wren posted:

Also this is super scum-mode Poque, red alert.

did you just make that up?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
uranus and i are indeed masons, if by mason you mean "are talking about game of thrones and survivor on gchat"

in the game I am just a person who screams at night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

Allen Wren posted:

Hahahahahaha, what.

Are you loving kidding me?

Please tell me there's no masonry so we can just dunk uranus and move the gently caress on.

Even if he's town, he's actively playing anti-town, and we're better off with his flip and without his presence.

I can't confirm or deny a masonry, but I am at least 50% sure there's a cult.

• Locked thread