Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
i didnt call you scum in my original claim. now you are just twisting my words. what is your objective in your previous posts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
You didn't call me scum - you did call me bad, which in this context, either means "scum" or possibly "a lovely player" - but a lovely townie with a PR is better than a dead townie.

My objective is to actually get you to play seriously. I think you're scum but there is always the possibility that you're town. I am trying to see the goodness inside of you... if it exists.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
in my original fake claim, which is what you were questioning me about, i called MC, allen and mithross scum.

You asked me what responses i wanted, i said i was hoping some of the people i called scum would respond, but they didnt.

you said 'i responded but not in the way you liked'

i said 'i didnt call you scum'

and here we are, you continuing to twist words around and act confused about what we're talking about with no real objective.

so i ask you again: what are you trying to accomplish in this conversation other than making yourself look like a slippery scum?

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

MC Eating Disorder posted:

Point me towards one productive thing you've done all thread and I'll apologise for calling you a butt

I went and looked for him, since he was ignoring you. I didn't find anything. All he's done is act crazier than a sack full of cats, which might have been useful, but wasn't. If it was a ploy to get people seriously posting, it failed and should have long since been abandoned.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
hey everyone we caught a scum, we should all be in here posting and voting for anus where the hell is everyone

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

hey everyone we caught a scum, we should all be in here posting and voting for anus where the hell is everyone

oh right, I forgot to do that part.

##vote uranus

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
I'm eating breakfast, but I'm already voting for him anyway.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
MCED what do you think of Gilok right now?

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
##vote Uranus

—1

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

##vote Uranus

—1

Stop that we still have over a day.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
ya ##unvote i wanna stretch this day out cause we have a lot of questions

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
probably the least important one, but one I wanna ask is "did anyone get doused last night?"

I don't think anyone would have but it would be interesting if peta was telling the truth yesterday and there is still a second arsonist

I actually don't mind Gilok as town or at the least very low priority scum right now, he's playing kind of badly so he's either scum that's gonna slip and tell us who the 3rd scum is, or he's town and having a real bad couple of days so I don't wanna vote him today

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

##vote Uranus

—1

Funny that you come in to take uranus to -1 after not really being a factor in discussion today.

Also it seems strange to me that you do it immediately after I ask MCED about Gilok.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

probably the least important one, but one I wanna ask is "did anyone get doused last night?"

I don't think anyone would have but it would be interesting if peta was telling the truth yesterday and there is still a second arsonist

I actually don't mind Gilok as town or at the least very low priority scum right now, he's playing kind of badly so he's either scum that's gonna slip and tell us who the 3rd scum is, or he's town and having a real bad couple of days so I don't wanna vote him today

There is, I was doused last night. I claimed it upthread.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
I was also roleblocked.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
oh I missed that, cool.

Interesting day

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
MCED what about ANarc? What do you think of her now?

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
uh... wow. okay.

please articulate one single thing i've done that is scummy, other than 'act crazy', if im even doing that.

if you can't do that then get lynched, or just kill me because it's pointless playing with a town of this caliber, since you cant all be scum unfortunately

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
In what world is it a scummy role to yell out the name of the person who visits you

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
##unvote

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I think uranus looks scummy as hell but I don't think that vote of hers makes her look any worse than anyone else that's voted already today

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

uranus posted:

uh... wow. okay.

please articulate one single thing i've done that is scummy, other than 'act crazy', if im even doing that.

this wasn't addressed at me but I can answer it if you'd like

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

I think uranus looks scummy as hell anon narcs vote is way too hasty but I don't think that vote of hers makes her look any worse than anyone else that's voted already today

bolded part is important stuff I forgot to write

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

this wasn't addressed at me but I can answer it if you'd like

please do

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
It was the part where I had a case on peta that was super strong and I was trying to push it and you were all "nahhhhhh lets lynch a lurker"

there's no way I want to turbo you today based on that but if you don't get why that makes you target #1 for today you're insane (and a butt)

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I mean I cbfed digging up the posts but you basically empty quoted yourself making weak as gently caress cases and going "hmmmmmmmm GOOD THINKING YEAH" and then voting AGAIN which was absolutely weird and served no purpose as far as I can tell

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
don't get me wrong i'm glad you're here and posting today but i think getting indignant about being voted today is a bit precious given your behaviour in this game has been pretty disruptive and hasn't actually achieved anything (unless EP is scum, which you have steadfastly ignored the possibility of until today)

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
this is a game, dont take it so seriously. my priority is fun, pr much.

do all those things you mentioned really make you think im scum? try to imagine yourself as scum. are those the kind of things you'd do? think it through logically instead of 'i dont know why youre doing this, you must be bad!'

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
and what is 'im glad you're posting today' supposed to mean. sounds like a weasil worded way to try to imply that ive been lurking when i have the highest post count in the whole thread.

i am questioning my previous read on you mcdonalds man

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

uranus posted:

do all those things you mentioned really make you think im scum? try to imagine yourself as scum. are those the kind of things you'd do? think it through logically instead of 'i dont know why youre doing this, you must be bad!'

Are all the things Peta did things other players would do as scum?

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
i dunno, i can't really find anything scummy when reading through his post history. maybe it was scummy in context. i can't remember why he was lynched other than being a dick and calling people idiots, which is def not a reason to think someone is scum

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

uranus posted:

i actually really like this game a bunch because it helps me with a bunch of my brain problems so if i seem like im taking it too seriously at times its because this is basically a cheaper version of therapy for me (im not mad at you for having fun though)

I mean lets take a step back,

are you playing a good scum game?

no

are you playing a good town game?

nah defs not either

therefore my current working conclusion from the fact that you are pretty drat comfortable with the game is that you are probably scum playing badly deliberately to invoke as a defense.

I could be wrong! Feel free to justify why you've done literally anything the way you have all game, because the only remotely useful thing you've done was fake-finger me (say that 3 times fast in front of a judge) and you haven't done anything to push on any of the people that your fake-claim made look like garbage until today (when 2/3 of them have turned out to be town anyway and you're in the poo poo)

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

uranus posted:

i dunno, i can't really find anything scummy when reading through his post history. maybe it was scummy in context. i can't remember why he was lynched other than being a dick and calling people idiots, which is def not a reason to think someone is scum

are you saying you just completely ignored my case yesterday or are you saying it was a weak case

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
i'm actually pr good at scum, i'm curious how you could possibly tell whether someone is playing a 'good scum game' or not when you don't know their alignment.

but yeah im not so good at town because i don't really care about making cases and go all by gut and am not good at articulation why i feel a certain post is scummy.

anyway it still comes down to 'not playing well' as the reason you think i'm scum. can you point out a post of mine that you think is scummy?

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

uranus posted:

anyway it still comes down to 'not playing well' as the reason you think i'm scum. can you point out a post of mine that you think is scummy?

literally every post you've made where you voted for someone to date

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
lol, okay, well this is a lost cause then. do what you will.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
just stop posting for today if you are town please

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
##vote mc nah i think i'll vote you cause you're a jerk. and you'll lead the town to they're demise with if you're town anyway.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
think with your gut and heart people, don't be led by the nose by wordy word mouths

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

just stop posting for today if you are town please

ok this was rude and i'm sorry mr butt

but you admit you are bad at town but then get mad at us for bad at town for thinking you're scum, but if you're so bad at town why are you surprised by that? I'm usually pretty bad at town and I get mislynched constantly, usually much earlier than this. Its ok to be bad at town but its pretty crappy at the best and suspicious at the worst to be bad at town and then get mad at everyone else for voting you

• Locked thread