Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Peta
Dec 26, 2011

I'm in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

Wait no I don't want to take someone's spot I'll wait for a different game

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

OK OK I will play

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

SALAAM ^__~

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

##vote no lynch

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

Policy lynch or NL today, there's really no excuse for anything else unless new information pops up.

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

I'm going to clean my room this evening.

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

Good to see derp found an even more irritating GIF of Tim or Eric or whichever one that is and made it his av.

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

I actually kinda liked the other one, it had this nice flow to it.

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

uranus posted:

sounds like an exciting night

Right now I'm doing laundry but after that I'll be all freed up to clean my room.

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

Kleedrac posted:

I don't know who this or your avatar is.

Idiot.

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

BottleKnight posted:

jokephase in this game is actually much better than in the other games I've read. I blame it on the nervous laughter you all are posting with. Are you all just holding nothing and thinking, oh god, it's me. I must be the backup reverse governor.

It's because I'm in this game

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

OMG please NL I want to see my role

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

Rule #1 of Mafia is if you can hammer then you have to do it

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

Let's do this

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

I'm exhausted and ate so much Chipotle that it hurts 2 laugh

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

I feel like a whale in a bottle

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

Arson is my dream crime

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

CapitalistPig posted:

well you are an idiot, so there's that.

Epic.

Epic Mafia.

##vote BottleKnight

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

Gilok posted:

OK, I'll do my best.

Nobody was paying any attention to you or asking you about your rocket launcher. So you posted "hey guys I lied about something and I want to call your attention to it! I sure am glad there are no mafia catch phrases about behavior towards liars! I'm doing something stupid but I'm totally not a jester and it's totally safe to lynch me!"

So I guess either your a jester, you're a dumb townie, or you're genius scum.

I'm not actually sure I have a point. I guess I'm not voting for you right now?

What a worthless post.

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

"Only dumb townies, jesters, or the mafia would want to clear the air about something before they get called out on it. There's totally no incentive for an intelligent player to do that."

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

Gilok's investigative notes on CPig:
- Might be town, mafia, or jester

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

CPig's behavior is a null tell for CPig. This should clear the air permanently, thanks.

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

Shut up.

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

I don't know. We're like two pages into the first real day of the game. Nothing he's done looks necessarily scummy.

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

That's weird. I'm not.

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

BottleKnight posted:

I'm not going to respond to this until you say anything of value, I just don't want you to think I am ignoring it.

lmao

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

You're an idiot.

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

Me: We can't know CPig's alignment from what he just did.
You: Peta's knows CPig's alignment.

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

Kleedrac posted:

The upside is if we lynch MC and he's not scum we lynch uranus tomorrow. Do you really want to lynch a claimed cop?

Idiot.

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

uranus posted:

you guys... so... um... i'm sure this wont be believed but i have to say it anyway so my death will win the game

i'm actually a 3 shot day cop, and i didnt think i could do all 3 in one day at first but i guess i can. and i just got a hat trick

mithross and alen wren are the other two scum.

i picked them cause they arent posting at all and i had a hunch maybe one was scum, but both!?!

i'm back to being vanilla now, but i have found the whole scum team i am literally the best at this game.

Fail.

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

Jesus Christ derp you can't seriously believe that you went 3/3

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

Is everyone in this game deliberately being obtuse? http://mafiawiki.notesmash.org/wiki/Cop

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

There's more than one investigative role and you just got three guilty reports. Could it be that you are ... an insane cop???? :wth:

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

Kleedrac is a good vote but BottleKnight is better.

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

BottleKnight posted:

gently caress Peta, his lack of content, his callouts without anything in his posts to stick to, his voting me without justification probably just to troll a reaction, and just generally being a scumbo this game.

##vote Peta

Trolling for reactions isn't a scum tell. If anything it's a town tell. You're an idiot lol

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

I'm at the Sox game and kinda drunk but Bottle Knight is being a retard so tuck it I'm watcher he visited Uranus let's roll

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

Can't quote m y soft due to fail phone app but see whale bottle arson crime posts

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

If you're a watcher, who else visited uranus since BK says he's not an arsonist?

Just BK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

Basically there is no way for me to be scum here since I initiated the scrap between me and BottleKIng and I dropped a soft. Speakong of which this is what I meant ot quote:

Peta posted:

I feel like a whale in a bottle

Peta posted:

[u]Arson[/y] is my dream crime
I really regret quoting this BTW since (a) this is a lovely soft and (b) IIRC I have no meta of softing on SA and I wish I hadnt' given somethng for scum tolook for in future games. But whatever you only ilve once Obama 2016

• Locked thread