Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

I have a bunch of leftover notes from the attempt I made a few years ago at tackling that exact idea. The general thing I got out of it is that Fire Emblem would work much better as a game similar to Descent than a strict pen-and-paper system, because of the much heavier focus on combat and lack of any kind of social stats/abilities.

Also make skill 5% hit per point and lower all weapon hit chances to compensate, but that's an issue with Fire Emblem as a whole. :v:

Great LP by the way, reading step-by-step ranked HM is really interesting from a strategic perspective.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Onmi posted:

well.

Magic is a helluva drug

:swoon:

• Locked thread