Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edward_Tohr
Aug 11, 2012

In lieu of meaningful text, I'm just going to mention I've been exploding all day and now it hurts to breathe, so I'm sure you all understand.
I'll admit, I got a chuckle out of you complaining about Gonzales not gaining any skill so soon after saying that Secret Books are worthless vendor trash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edward_Tohr
Aug 11, 2012

In lieu of meaningful text, I'm just going to mention I've been exploding all day and now it hurts to breathe, so I'm sure you all understand.

Melth posted:

Sophia gets her final level from this last wave. She’s terrible to the very end.

:stare:

Level 20 Sophia is only very slightly better than Canas is the instant he loving joins.

Jesus.

Edward_Tohr
Aug 11, 2012

BlitzBlast posted:

Roy's stats are pretty low, but it effectively doesn't matter because most of FE6's endgame enemies are either pretty weak or die horribly in one hit from the Sword of Seals.

Better hope Roy doesn't run into more than 20 of them, then.

... Or does it have more uses than that? I don't remember.

Edward_Tohr
Aug 11, 2012

Melth posted:

Oh and his legendary weapon, besides not being that good, is really silly. It’s some kind of giant, ornamental staff thing the size of a person that mechanically transforms itself into a sword somehow.

That's a really weird way to spell :krad:

I dunno, I feel that Awakening's 2-range sword attacks are the silliest loving thing in the series. Especially if you proc Astra. :v:

Edward_Tohr
Aug 11, 2012

alcharagia posted:

He had a blindfold on at all her birthday parties.

He was the best there was at Pin the Shamshir on the Berserker. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edward_Tohr
Aug 11, 2012

Melth posted:

So it turns out that the sword was intelligent enough in its own right to spare Idoun when Hartmut struck. This is a big, important clue.

I said it before in OFS's LP, but it bears repeating.

I loving love the implication that every enemy Roy kills with the Sword of Seals, he honestly, truly wants them to loving die. Purely because it's so far out of character for Roy and makes no sense at all when you really think about it. :allears:

• Locked thread