Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
Wow, I just barely finished getting through FE7 and here you are with a new LP already. I was hesitant at first, but I was really hooked by the FE7 Ranking Mode run. I'm interested in seeing how this game differs. Great work. I look forward to more giant blocks of text and Omni telling you that you're wrong about everything after every update.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
Jesus, you'd think the entire update was just "gently caress Clarine" over and over with pictures of her dying. I like the character analysis and plot analysis and overall the LP is given a voice. I'm not saying everyone has to like it, but if you just want to read a technical guide of how to S-Rank FE6, you could just go to GameFAQs.

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
You might want to proofread these updates a bit more. Besides some minor spelling mistakes, you referred to Priscilla at one point. Isn't that the wrong one?

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
Sue seems like she really will do anything to stay on the team. Give the poor child a chance.

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
Sounds like FE8/Awakening vs the rest of them. Interesting. As far as measuring "good" in Fire Emblem, there are definitely some obvious cases where a consensus is reached. Saying "well somebody somewhere might possibly like it" is a really weak way to defend something that someone else calls bad. By that metric, you can't call anything good or bad. Ever.

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
I was wondering where this LP had gone. Tate seems like she wants a promotion pretty badly. It's a shame Assassins aren't in this game, because Chad would be a pretty good one. Or some better promotion with higher caps.

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
Shouldn't the magic triangle go backwards? I know the Lords can't fight each other anyway, but what's the point if Eliwood has the advantage over Lilina physically and magically?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
It's absurd that a character that bad could slip into the game and the developers actually believe people would use her.

• Locked thread