Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!
android would be an "everything" bagel with some dirt thrown in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

android would be an "everything" bagel with some dirt thrown in

this isn't true because everything bagels are good

pram
Jun 10, 2001
android :vendors would sell the stock bagel that has been masked with different toppings and spreads. and the bagel would be really huge. and stink like poo poo and poison you and be really lovely and cheap

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

Captain Foo posted:

this isn't true because everything bagels are good

no they are not :newlol:

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

if smartphones were bagels, cyanogen mod would be like bagel bites because only nerds and children eat them

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

if phones were bagels they'd last less than a day before going flat

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

if smartphones were bagels, blackberry would be a montreal bagel

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

:frogout:

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

if smartphones were bagels, iphones would come with non-removable cream cheese

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
if smartphones were bageels theyd be fuckin round with a holw in the them! jewish joke

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

echinopsis posted:

if smartphones were bageels theyd be fuckin round with a holw in the them! jewish joke

foreskin, lol

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
ahahaha YES like the skin on a hotdog

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

if smartphones were bagels, cyanogen mod would be like bagel bites because only nerds and children eat them

actually it would be a delivery service that gives you a different bagel that you don't want everyday that are somehow impossibly hot

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 396 days!
tbh i dont think the scenario outlined by the OP is likely to happen

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i

wesley snypes posted:

tbh i dont think the scenario outlined by the OP is likely to happen

i watched insterstaller last night. if in the future we can have 5 dimensions, im sure we can have smart phone bagerls.

smart phone fuckin burritos dawgs!

Mapparu
Sep 22, 2013

echinopsis posted:

smart phone fuckin burritos dawgs!

this sounds good

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
smartphones are like bagels because i like to put both of them in my gaping hollowed out rear end in a top hat

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Space-Pope posted:

smartphones are like bagels because i like to put both of them in my gaping hollowed out rear end in a top hat

This seems unusual

Skarp
Sep 27, 2013

Space-Pope posted:

pardon

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer
iphones would be a plain bagel with plain cream cheese. the bagel/cream cheese ratio will be perfect and the bagel will be lightly and evenly toasted. it is the perfect size so that when you are done eating it, you wish you had more because it was so tasty, but at the same time you are satisfied knowing you won't be hungry for a while. it goes very good with trendy coffee. you can't go wrong choosing this bagel

android bagels come from a deli that lets you customize everything you put on it, except that they try to appeal to everyone so there's a bunch of stupid choices like gummy bears and sprinkles and frosting and bacon and poo poo. its more like a donut than a bagel. as you eat it, the toppings keep falling out so you are constantly opening up and making sure everything is in order. its also so big and ridiculous that you end up throwing half of it away without finishing.

blackberry and windows bagels are targeted towards sophisticated no-nonsense people who want to get their daily nutrient intake and move on with their important business lives. These bagels are full of seeds and grains, vegetables and sprouts and other healthy crap that sounds good on paper but isnt very tasty. you find them in the back of the deli counter where nobody ever looks, so they end up going stale and dry quickly because the turnaround is very low. Nobody buys these.

BANME.sh fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Apr 27, 2015

time is a wastin
Sep 11, 2011
I Would put them in the microwave for 10 seconds and then fucke them just like I do with bagels

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

BANME.sh posted:

iphones would be a plain bagel with plain cream cheese. the bagel/cream cheese ratio will be perfect and the bagel will be lightly and evenly toasted. it is the perfect size so that when you are done eating it, you wish you had more because it was so tasty, but at the same time you are satisfied knowing you won't be hungry for a while. it goes very good with trendy coffee. you can't go wrong choosing this bagel

android bagels come from a deli that lets you customize everything you put on it, except that they try to appeal to everyone so there's a bunch of stupid choices like gummy bears and sprinkles and frosting and bacon and poo poo. its more like a donut than a bagel. its also so big and ridiculous that you end up throwing half of it away without finishing.

blackberry and windows bagels are targeted towards sophisticated no-nonsense people who want to get their daily nutrient intake and move on with their important business lives. These bagels are full of seeds and grains, vegetables and sprouts and other healthy crap that sounds good on paper but isnt very tasty. you find them in the back of the deli counter where nobody ever looks, so they end up going stale and dry quickly because the turnaround is very low. Nobody buys these.

I'm not sure I agree with you but this is a rare "good effort post in yospos"

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

if smartphones were bagels, blackberry would be a montreal bagel

this is wrong because montreal bagels are delicious

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Anroid Trash for Goyim

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Anroid Trash for Goyim

I lol'd

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

Cold on a Cob posted:

this is wrong because montreal bagels are delicious

similar to blackberries, the only thing I know about montreal bagels is that they're canadian

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
android bagel could only be ordered with hard lox

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

he should probably see a doctor if his turn over time is that quick

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
id eat my phone

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Cat Face Joe posted:

he should probably see a doctor if his turn over time is that quick

given how long android takes to boot I figure they could play it out a bit longer

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

akadajet posted:

given how long android takes to boot I figure they could play it out a bit longer

as the owner of a frequently rebooting android i rate this poast +1 funny, insightful

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

akadajet posted:

Not if you defrag it

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Cat Face Joe posted:

as the owner of a frequently rebooting android i rate this poast +1 funny, insightful

Try defragging it

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
egg bagels are fuckin delicious, op

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

but what kind of phone are they

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts