Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

I'LL MAKE JOKES ABOUT RAPE.
What operating system do yo u think she is allowed to use ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
lmbo who

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

I'LL MAKE JOKES ABOUT RAPE.

Some British child whose disappearance hit global headlines when the media found out she was both white and middle class

gnrk
Apr 1, 2008
epic ironic post, black pete

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
it's probably a pos dell

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

i like how cnn is fuckin balls-to-the-walls covering the 2 dozen dead white dudes who were rich enough to climb everest while the thousands of dead nepalese are basically an afterthought

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

i like how cnn is fuckin balls-to-the-walls covering the 2 dozen dead white dudes who were rich enough to climb everest while the thousands of dead nepalese are basically an afterthought

i actually don't like that

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

its the most cnn thing to do like i bet the announcers are all "our hearts go out to the friends and family of the 17 people who died in this horrible tragedy"

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lol before they realise 3 of those 17 were of middle eastern origin and claim it was a terroris attack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

its the most cnn thing to do like i bet the announcers are all "our hearts go out to the friends and family of the 17 people who died in this horrible tragedy"
actually they just replayed the video of them getting avalanched over and over

• Locked thread