Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
It seems pretty straightforward that Loruna is kidnapping the girls for some other nefarious purpose (presumably to temporarily hold off the plague - the world we've seen looks pretty plague-free), the real question is why they do it in such a roundabout way, with Marek subverting the boy on each ship.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Man I remember doing a ton of logic puzzles like that in school. They were pretty fun. Thanks for putting in all the extra effort to visualize the solution step-by-step, that was cool.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
The druids were pretty great.

• Locked thread