Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
It's actually Luke from Tales of the Abyss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

DrSunshine posted:

No, Tsob, I really really liked reading that analysis, it definitely helped put my own thoughts into order about Dianna. Thanks a lot!! I've only watched Turn-A once, and that post is inspiring me to watch it again to pick up the various nuances. I think the first time around, I didn't really think too hard about the characters because I was more interested in understanding what was going on and what the main plot threads were -- it was my very first Tomino show after all -- but the second time around, I'll pay more attention to Dianna and her evolution.

Thanks for reminding me about Lily Borjano, too. It struck me as amusing that she just sort of tagged along as they went into space and did all this awesome war stuff, she seemed to just be hanging with them because she was honestly enjoying it for the sheer thrill. I can respect that! Also there was this hilarious scene where she was just drinking hot cocoa and laughing because she enjoyed it, and that was great!

Lily also gets the best line in the show at the end.

• Locked thread