Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pizzatime

I've watched it months ago, just now realised that it's severely hosed up. from a guy eating his own face to someone planting live people in the ground to grow mushrooms on them this is just really hosed up poo poo man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

POWERBALL

by zen death robot
Reading the thread title and suddenly elated, Big Bic Squad sees his chance. "Finally, the thread I've been waiting for! It's time...the Yob finally needs me!" Clicking the post button, he cries out. "gently caress! Probied again..." Sighing, he steels himself. "It's always darkest before the dawn...bwatts."

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

smoobles

Pizzatime posted:

I've watched it months ago, just now realised that it's severely hosed up. from a guy eating his own face to someone planting live people in the ground to grow mushrooms on them this is just really hosed up poo poo man

much like your posting

----------------

Scaly Haylie

smoobled again

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

landy.

Lizard Wizard posted:

smoobled again

it's been done

ulvir

the dead ppl with fungi growing in them was the most disturbing thing I've ever seen. but its an okay show imo

saboten

i enjoyed it but hated will graham

thank u bacalou

beer pal

i like th eshow. the gaslighting plot line was cool

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

saboten

i liked all the hosed up gross parts :twisted: i guess that makes me pretty hosed up rigfht. well i dont care

thank u bacalou

joke_explainer

i've heard its good too but I'v never watched it. i didn't like dexter. i'd probably like it if they keep the killing mainly off screen i'm not squeamish per se but I just don't like seeing people screaming and being dismembered and stuff

Miss Psychosis

It's problematic when he eats people.

saboten

the kid was annoying

thank u bacalou

real_slime

by Lowtax

joke_explainer posted:

i've heard its good too but I'v never watched it. i didn't like dexter. i'd probably like it if they keep the killing mainly off screen i'm not squeamish per se but I just don't like seeing people screaming and being dismembered and stuff

They mostly do keep it off screen but in most episodes you see the resulting
Horror of whatever cool murders happened lately which may or may not have
Been done by Hannibal

It is kinda easy to have the show wash over you cos you assume it's gonna
Be mild crime time entertainment and a lot of the time it does feel like that but
Every so often you wake up and realise just how totally hosed up some of these
Things are

Like the fungus people or various human sculptures or the one where some musician
Is using human intestines as violin string or something.

The show asks the question 'what if murderers were all really artistic and had
Great senses of composition and irony? What would that be like?'

----------------

joke_explainer

real_slime posted:

The show asks the question 'what if murderers were all really artistic and had
Great senses of composition and irony? What would that be like?'

Ah... One of the great questions.

Highly Unnecessary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch-fk58J08w

Tebulot

im hip now bois

I saw it all and it's really good. Some of the deal people are really kinda pretty, like the guy spliced into the cherry tree with all his organs replaced with poisonous flowers in bloom.

The bit where old mate starts slicing off his face was pretty hectic, but he kinda deserved it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pizzatime

it is a really cool show I might add

• Locked thread