Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Technetium
Oct 26, 2006

TRILOBITE TECHNICIAN
QUITE POSSIBLY GAY

These rules :psyduck:

I guess I'm in!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Technetium
Oct 26, 2006

TRILOBITE TECHNICIAN
QUITE POSSIBLY GAY

Jordan7hm posted:

Bumping this for another interest check. Would like to start drafting first week of June, assuming interest level is there.

Shouldn't we wait til after the draft and free agency are done?

Technetium
Oct 26, 2006

TRILOBITE TECHNICIAN
QUITE POSSIBLY GAY

With the first pick i pick Connor McDavid

e: just so im clear what do i do if I draft someone that signs with a team that i already have a player of

also am I able to draft two players from the same team (ie: Bozak and Polak) and what happens if so

also are we picking farm team at the same time as roster or does that come after

also if i don't end up with first overall I'd like to announce a trade of all 20 of my picks for 1st overall

also say I have Connor McDavid in my farm team and he's really good in the NHL it turns out but I have Nikita Nikitin on my roster is there a way to switch them or what

Technetium fucked around with this message at 04:05 on Jun 28, 2015

Technetium
Oct 26, 2006

TRILOBITE TECHNICIAN
QUITE POSSIBLY GAY

Jordan7hm posted:

just so im clear what do i do if I draft someone that signs with a team that i already have a player of

You're good until the season starts.

Do I have to drop one? And if so does that mean I have to use a FAP?

e: suppose I draft David Clarkson and he somehow is absolutely godawful can I get a mulligan and pick Nathan Horton instead? note I am talking specifically about these two players and not in general

Technetium
Oct 26, 2006

TRILOBITE TECHNICIAN
QUITE POSSIBLY GAY

Where is tofes

Technetium
Oct 26, 2006

TRILOBITE TECHNICIAN
QUITE POSSIBLY GAY

Ill be down for it, cant do it oct 4 or sept 25/26. Let me know the day a couple weeks in advance and I can hopefully get the day off.

Setting myself up for some more second place finishes.

Technetium
Oct 26, 2006

TRILOBITE TECHNICIAN
QUITE POSSIBLY GAY

Jordan7hm posted:

We'll start by doing it over either email or this thread. I'd prefer email tbh. We'll pick our 30 guys. Then we'll have a single day for the 2015 draft picks / any additional players or farm guys that you need.

oh we're not going to do a ridiculous overlong live draft again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Technetium
Oct 26, 2006

TRILOBITE TECHNICIAN
QUITE POSSIBLY GAY

I have so much poo poo going down with drafts soon. I want to be in. On Sunday I'm available until like 5:30 PST or something, Monday similar (drafting LOLHL). Saturday (tomorrow) I can do after 7:30 PST. Wednesday coming up I should be free almost whenever. If worse comes to worse I can do LOLHL and this on the same day like last year so whatever, I'd rather not though.

• Locked thread