Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Sounds complicated and awful. Count me in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

How we determining the draft order?

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

You tell me, chief. I remember reading some crazy loving rules a few months ago and that's it.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Jordan7hm posted:

We'll start by doing it over either email or this thread. I'd prefer email tbh. We'll pick our 30 guys. Then we'll have a single day for the 2015 draft picks / any additional players or farm guys that you need.

Can we get an expansion on draft details?

I ask because I assume we don't want it to take a month+ to do the drafting. I also ask because I work nights, sleep early afternoons, and keep odd hours in general. I don't want to get stuck with Kessel with the "3rd" overall pick again.

If we're going to try to hammer it out in a day, Saturday afternoon/night or Sunday afternoon works best for me.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

I can do Sunday before 6pm or Saturday before 7. Friday too, again not too late in the evening (I don't want to shame anyone by winning after picking my team loaded).

• Locked thread