Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
killmeimmafailure
Apr 19, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
what's going on in my hindbrain?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=CCEZE_JjQzs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Def cancer.

killmeimmafailure
Apr 19, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
I concur.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

I'm seeing a large dangling ballsack op. Been thinking about men a lot recently?

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Looks like an evil twin growing inside your brain, better trepan yourself with a carpentry drill before it takes over hth

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
That's like a hosed up unprocessed view with out the right filters to make it readable bro.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

This thread shows far more about your brain than that video of a video. They both show you're going to die.

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
its ball cancer.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

aids

killmeimmafailure
Apr 19, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bum the Sad posted:

That's like a hosed up unprocessed view with out the right filters to make it readable bro.

Serious question. I have all the software, what angle/resolution would you need to give me medical advice? I'm honestly looking for a bored grad student.

It's all without iodine, so there's no contrast.

I picked swan b/c it looked the coolest in time lapse

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
The quality is really bad, so unless there is something huge and major, no one will see it. Secondly, what was the reason for the MRI? Last, pay to have an actual doctor read it rather than relying on an internet forum to make a diagnosis off of a low resolution youtube video.

As for what angles and filters, well, all of them. I am not a radiologist, but a doctor, and I go back and forth through CT scans and MRI multiple times to get a better look and help construct a 3d image in my mind (of sorts). MRI's are far more complicated than CT scans, so unless you post everything in high quality no one will be able to give you a great answer, even if they are a radiologist. Or again, unless its something very large and noticeable which would probably show up elsewhere clinically.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
It's Munchausen's and you're going to die.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
THE ACE OF SPADES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
So that's where I left my lunch.

• Locked thread