Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

AllTerrineVehicle posted:

I'm actually a markov generator based off the previous threads

Look out, it's become self aware!

Man page 5. Maybe some one should check on him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Donde Esta posted:

Marble Churros is a language where context is paramount to the words being used. If only you could hear the grunts I make when I play Tasky or the gestures I make when Buffy gets a kill.

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. IT'S THE WINTER SOLDIER AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, BUFFY.

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
So which Waifu is your favorite? I'm partial to Scarlet Waifu personally

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
I wonder if Doom's magic lady-skin armor will be an enhanced costume? He could just drop all the arrogance and talk about how it might not have been the best idea.

Thomamelas
Mar 11, 2009
Is there a good spreadsheet for DPS calculations?

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Zombie Samurai posted:

This thread has ruined the term "waifu" for me, like when you read one word so many times that your brain can't parse it anymore.

A real problem to have

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

Zombie Samurai posted:

This thread has ruined the term "waifu" for me, like when you read one word so many times that your brain can't parse it anymore.

You're welcome.

BabyFur Denny
Mar 18, 2003
in before ICR meltdown

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Saint Freak posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. IT'S THE WINTER SOLDIER AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, BUFFY.

Let's use all the goon memes

Jet fuel can't melt Silver Surfer

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
if you can balance a tac-hammer on your head, you can head off your opponent with a balanced attack

nostrata posted:

So you choked on his end? Little bit of an overshare there.

Only scrubs use their hands to Choke Lux

Zombie Samurai posted:

Is there any other cultural references you clutch onto like a body pillow that we could ruin for you?

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Thomamelas posted:

if there was then gaz would be able to balance characters correctly

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Thomamelas posted:

ahahha

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
there is a good one but it makes your eyes bleed so it's really hard to find

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

Lux Aeterna posted:

gaz is too busy measuring damage per patch

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
Holy poo poo is ICR dead?

Also, Kelp, you forgot the yellowman list of shame in the OP. It's your responsibility now that ICR is pushed back to at least page 5. Also, his quick leveling builds were somewhat useful.

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

They used to have spreadsheets but is just a bloody scrap of paper now

Thomamelas
Mar 11, 2009

Lux Aeterna posted:

Pfft, they would just release a patch that somehow manages to break excel. The follow up patch would fix that issue but then somehow break Google's spreadsheet thing.

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
Oh god I forgot about ICR's autist cosmic list. Nobody would yellow without that thing on the first page

Donde Esta
Sep 6, 2006

:getin:
ICR is just posting in the old thread. His posting simulator hasn't caught up to reality yet.

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
Who wants to bet on the page number of ICR's first post?

rizzen
Apr 25, 2011

Erdricks posted:

Who wants to bet on the page number of ICR's first post?

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

Poor guy is stuck in a meeting sneaking glances at his phone seeing only one new post thinking nothing is going on in the world of marble herons. Blissfully unaware of the treachery we have wrought.

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
if you can balance a tac-hammer on your head, you can head off your opponent with a balanced attack

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

Thomamelas posted:

Uh just average together 100 runs on the dummy timed by the USNO Navy Master Clock per item/skill/omega/rotation change like the rest of us do.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

I've had the hankerin for a diablo game so I should play some more.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Is Magneto a badass in this? I must know.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

boy i sure am glad we have made the thread just as hospitable for new players

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

randombattle posted:

I've had the hankerin for a diablo game so I should play some more.

Yeah it's good.

Norns posted:

Yeah he's good. You just float around loving up boxes and gang members. Hammin it up the whole time.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

Lux Aeterna posted:

boy i sure am glad we have made the thread just as hospitable for new players

Gaz rubbed off on us.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
If our lord and savior ICR has abandoned us, I step up in his place.
I have the needed requirements (I've huffed nitrogen gas in the last hour and am currently painting everything yellow), & I've perfected his posting.
"My name is Icey Argh & I have come to lead the children into my yellow van and show them the magic of Cosmic Today."

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003

HebrewMagic posted:

If our lord and savior ICR has abandoned us, I step up in his place.
I have the needed requirements (I've huffed nitrogen gas in the last hour and am currently painting everything yellow), & I've perfected his posting.
"My name is Icey Argh & I have come to lead the children into my yellow van and show them the magic of Cosmic Today."

There would be no new ICR, we could go back to the time when the prestigers were the weirdos like Davebo and Vijj.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

we should really just have a contest to have the best icr impersonation

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Norns posted:

Magneto is rad in this, hovering around and skewering dudes with metal and throwing cars around like they're toys. Good character and looks cool. Great voicework too.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

God I crushed that last thread post count. First to yellow Waifurine, first to iceman 60 in the entire game, first to Yellowman iceman in the entire game, first to be sponsored by 'Tism Anonymous.

What a phenomenal day. Being a regular, normal person never felt so good.

Cosmic today.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

Grinning Goblin posted:

God I crushed that last thread post count. First to yellow Waifurine, first to iceman 60 in the entire game, first to Yellowman iceman in the entire game, first to be sponsored by 'Tism Anonymous.

What a phenomenal day. Being a regular, normal person never felt so good.

Cosmic today.

4/5, missing a 'I am literally crying'

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

Kelp Plankton posted:

Magneto is rad in this, hovering around and skewering dudes with metal and throwing cars around like they're toys. Good character and looks cool. Great voicework too.

Yeah his voicework is great. He is incredibly condescending and superior sounding to just about everyone.

IMO his only issue is his terrible default white costume. Red and purple forever!

ransome
Dec 27, 2012

Cosmic, Baby!

it's spilling into a third tab now gaz pls help

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

Ain't no thing like me, 'cept me.

drat Dirty Ape posted:

Yeah his voicework is great. He is incredibly condescending and superior sounding to just about everyone.

Except Squirrel Girl :3:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Norns posted:

He has a cloud of physics-y scrap metal that swirls around him almost constantly, that he uses as ammo for some powers, and I think that's cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

id go into irc more if we had a !ICR markov bot that just read a random post of his

• Locked thread