Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
if you can balance a tac-hammer on your head, you can head off your opponent with a balanced attack

Soothing Vapors posted:

I'm lonely at work so I followed chela's example and made a markov chain for Deathplaque

The results are eerily similar to an actual conversation with him

holy cow it really captures his essence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

Eiffel On You posted:

Guys what a magical day it is. New thread smell, beautiful faces and A SUPERB FRIDAY to look forward to.

It is in your best interest to take off work, tell your loved ones you won't be home that day and be sure to farm til death do you part.

As always, when you cosmic today, you take an oath to your personal Lord and Savior to be the best, master your character and finally be taken seriously in game.

When you cosmic today, you won't have to x to mape. You'll automatically be invited to the party and you will probably have a 95% chance of getting a SWGN to drop.

Playing Marvle Heyyskes (sp?) is the best adventure you'll ever take in your life. Everything else you do is pointless, meaningless and stupid, probably just like your sad, pathetic life. :)

I know men and women who have quit their jobs to play this delectable game. When you're old and gray, please know that we will all still be here. By then, there will be probably 60 heroes in the game and 800 team ups. Robert Downey Jr will have died of drug problems but he will live on in your favorite game/life choice: Maple Helios.

You'll spend all your money, live in a box, and probably contract AIDS. You won't care because you will have 74 goks, 12 Liz formulas and a perfie White Suit Jacket.

A pre-emptive congratulations goes out to you, the player, for realizing your potential and never logging out of the game. Marry your Waifu, get a Gaz tat on your upper bicep and sign your name on important documents with the yellow pen.

I can't wait to see you in game. Cheers!

Somebody is late to the party.

Donde Esta
Sep 6, 2006

:getin:

Hey look, another Iron-Man Costume that I can't quickly switch out.

Invader Zym
Sep 19, 2002
Since 90% of posts here are about whether or not to cosmic, it would be helpful if the OP explained the process of prestiging.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

This is really cool, it's a great costume and Iron Man is one of the starters right now so it's a good time to be a new player who likes Iron Man.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

I like the way this thread seems to operate. I'm really looking forward to grinding out a yellow name.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Kelp Plankton posted:

This is really cool, it's a great costume and Iron Man is one of the starters right now so it's a good time to be a new player who likes Iron Man so we can take his current costume and grind it for a deadpool one.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Norns posted:

I like the way this thread seems to operate. I'm really looking forward to grinding out a yellow name.

Score one for the good guys.

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
if you can balance a tac-hammer on your head, you can head off your opponent with a balanced attack

Invader Zym posted:

Since 90% of posts here are about whether or not to cosmic, it would be helpful if the OP explained the process of prestiging.

Gonna take that and put it where ICR will never find it

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Invader Zym posted:

why does Sue have stretchy legs? is Reed contagious?

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

Norns posted:

One of us! One of us!

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Kelp Plankton posted:

Usually when they debut entirely new game modes they consider a new thing existing to be the event. AoU mode should be pretty cool, has some good items in it and is a lot easier to run than X-Def or Holosim since it has an endpoint.

You can also do it multiple times and get rewards every time.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Soothing Vapors posted:

I'm lonely at work so I followed chela's example and made a markov chain for Deathplaque

The results are eerily similar to an actual conversation with him

Holy gently caress

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

deathplaguebot posted:

I question your spec / rotation. another man. lmao forever. DD gonna owns. PFF. Did thing you ever used a Hyde dont make fun of odin. coincidentally he deserves. crushing all my dreams withousand more. You even have stacks fall on mechanics in the closest gets closest enemy(range Sue or Shulk? lmao gaz Just lmao IW has spirit is an insane. also crying

I vote we kick DP and invite the bot to the SG

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM
I Have Strengths You Can't Imagine
Like 80% of the 50 Iron man costumes look identical anyway, I don't understand why autists pay money for them

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Soothing Vapors posted:

What are you using for these

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Soothing Vapors posted:

:saddowns:

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Drythe posted:

What are you using for these

http://projects.haykranen.nl/markov/demo/

:love:

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Yo nerds, I see people ask about this kind of thing a lot, so if you want to get into reading comic books, Marvel Unlimited is giving away a free month right now. Basically it's a subscription to Marvel's digital library that includes just about everything they've produced, including current comics (but those lag 6 months behind current releases). It's totally worth signing up for the free month if nothing else, but also a pretty cheap way to read a buttload of comics on your computer or iPhone or whatever the hell you read things on.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Invader Zym posted:

Why does mom have arms that bend as much as Richard?

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
potential and never take off work, tell you, the best adventure to your favorite game/life.

When you cosmic today, your name on important documents with to you cosmic today, your sad, pathetic life. Everything else your name on important documents with the yellow pen.

When your name on in your name on important documents with then, the player, for realizing you won't have to x to farm til death do you, the player, for realizing your best interest to your loved ones you will be home the because you won't wait their jobs to the part.

It is. New that we will have to you won't be here. By their jobs to drop.

Playing Marry your loved ones you will live in a box, and 800 team ups. Robert Downey Jr will be home the yellow pen.

It is. New thread smell, beautiful faces and you won't be invited to the best, mbox, and sign your name on in your name on in your name on important documents with the yellow pen.

It is in you cosmic today, please know that we will be here. By then, the player, for realizing your name on important documents with to you, the best interest to take invited to the yellow pen.

When your loved ones you won't be sure to drop.

When you will have quit the player, for realizing your name on in your loved ones you will be invited to the yellow pen.

When you cosmic today, please know that we will have a 95% charact AIDS. You won't care because you will probably contract AIDS. You won't care because you, the player, for realizing your name on in the best, master and never logging out of the best, mbox, and sign your loved ones you won't be here. By their jobs to the player, for realizing your potential and you cosmic today, your favorite Suit Jacket.

I can't care best, master and stupid, probably have to the best, mbox, and never loved ones you, the party and a perfie White Suit Jacket.

When your money, live on in your loved ones you won't be sure to drop.

Playing Marry your loved ones you won't have a 95% charact AIDS. You will be home the best, mbox, and be sure to farm til death do you won't have died ones you will be home that we will be here. By then, the party and stupid, probably have died ones you won't have to x to mape. You won't wait to the party and sign you cosmic today, your name on in a box, and 800 team ups. Robert Downey Jr will be here. By then, the best adventure to drop.

It is in you won't wait to the best adventure your sad, pathetic life.

I know that we will have to you

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

can someone rig up icrbot to ingame chat

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
I don't know what's real anymore.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

jubelio posted:

Playing Marry your loved ones you won't have a 95% charact AIDS. You will be home the best, mbox, and be sure to farm til death do you won't have died ones you will be home that we will be here. By then, the party and stupid, probably have died ones you won't have to x to mape.

this has been the greatest day

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Vasudus posted:

I don't know what's real anymore.

I never knew.

We're going to be alright, friend.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Edit: Where the Ultron Man, Jean Grey, he has the PERSEUS.The omeggles will never be reviewed due to her cooldown.%chant gain +1 Fighting.

Yeah sure, that sounds like me I guess.

Edit: +1 Fighting

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

deathplague posted:

ve more thanks for make a bomb that Gonzales said through a bunch of the cortex at STAR labs and nude and destroy their cities :black101:" angle even costumes. Everyone. :golfclap: Also I'm not sure he components to arm. Once it might change later Skye is also Enhanced or you want cosmic where Ollie just cut the nickname of the meta before Cisco says it. Just finish IM. If not, do Cap or Jean or Thor. They are all easy to level. SG is ok and hawkeye. Or seconds to be a running gag where is no way you dropped real Wells anyways. I'm sure he components to confess Red Onslaught has the better wat? I mean omegas are all that takes another classic chelatek quote wall later and we dont want could be a running gag where Ollie just long conned througe steal. NO ICON For Rouge, it is silver and 60 are good and all? Adding in ttk by getting that new pet artifact. And that Coulson spent more more crit and destroy their cities :black101:" angle even after Skye is trash. 2. Mkraan. Swap this new raid so you don't wipe us all just cut the light. SWGNs around force field would be a bomb that but the difference. World first Axis right after spirit new pet artifact. And finally if its below level 50, sell it. Exceptions are better wat Basically if its below level to 60 asap. 1. Just because it might has shown me they meet Split the rest of life one expensive scavenger hunt He poo poo out of everyone. :golfclap: Also enerouschalupa :glomp: 5 goks Lizards are best finish IM. If not sure heroes. Wasp is best for make the huge amount of life on hit from Phoenix makes it better slot 3 buffs. And that new pet artifact. And thanks for making me nudey man He is getting the closest enemy(range is expensive stopped real Wells just long conned to eithere is still good, just a dumb plan to get paid friend ArtofRawr is ericfateSA you need atwes have failed. :mad: All it. Exceptions are good and atwes have should just not broken Dogecoins are better. Mind crush in phoenix force wall the stuff is right Yea he is trash. 2. Mkraan. Swap this around for cosmic hawkeye is exposed
Middle room supremacy. Lux knows :hfive: edit: I hope you tiny I do hope you put in phoenix form also what the force field wouldve won if you wait from Phoenix form also makes her is an instant can call Cow King Brevik lmao. grats on your lux GOD im ridin  surfboards are burning gag when he did on your spent more than an hour lux GOD im ridin  surfboards, they meet Split the nickname of the cortex at STAR labs and beau

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Bros I decided to go to the Stripper Name Generator on the World Wide Web and I tested some names for some of yas:

Deathplague is Chesty Leatherside
Soothing vapors is Bambi Razorkiss
Lux Aeterna is Trixie Sweetthighs
Storm is Long Vagine
DrytheSolthesis is Isis Dazzlewhip

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I love how no matter what, deathplaquebot is always an rear end in a top hat. I wonder why...

Eiffel On You posted:

Bros I decided to go to the Stripper Name Generator on the World Wide Web and I tested some names for some of yas:

Deathplague is Chesty Leatherside
Soothing vapors is Bambi Razorkiss
Lux Aeterna is Trixie Sweetthighs
Storm is Long Vagine
DrytheSolthesis is Isis Dazzlewhip
im down

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

gently caress yes Dazzle whip

e: Isis Dazzlewhip, even better

ransome
Dec 27, 2012

Cosmic, Baby!

please get your days right

lsp
Sep 1, 2008

Oh my glob. What the stuff are you doing?
Switch's uniques got retooled :toot: No more +15 ranks of her sig on slot 2

Edit: Oh god they have ASPD too

lsp fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Apr 29, 2015

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

trixie sugartheighs would be better imo

lsp posted:

Switch's uniques got retooled :toot: No more +15 ranks of her sig on slot 2

pics i cant log in for a while

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

Invader Zym posted:

no ways to your joses i have better heroin than your cosmic heroin

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003

Lux Aeterna posted:

trixie sugartheighs would be better imo

what is a theigh?

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

ransome posted:

please get your days right
Report all opinions here so proper re-education may commence.

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM

Lux Aeterna posted:

can someone rig up icrbot to ingame chat

code:
^,::
SetTitleMatchMode, 2
 Loop
 {
 ControlSend ,, {Enter}cosmic today{Enter}, Marvel Heroes 2015
 sleep 10000
 }

lsp
Sep 1, 2008

Oh my glob. What the stuff are you doing?
Beasts has a shared cooldown with darkhex now, rip

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM

lsp posted:

lmao forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

lsp posted:

well that's one way to condense the amount of skills she uses..

• Locked thread