Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Su-Su-Sudoko
Oct 25, 2007

what stands in the way becomes the way

Yeah, they're rarely a good way to learn anything new.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Su-Su-Sudoko
Oct 25, 2007

Gloss is pretty nice

Su-Su-Sudoko
Oct 25, 2007

You can rebind variables, but the data itself is immutable.

Su-Su-Sudoko
Oct 25, 2007

leper khan posted:

Unity will not have the latest version of F#. You're constrained to something about .Net3.5. It's also a bit onerous to set up last time I tried it. It's not a terrible choice.

IIRC the latest Unity beta uses .Net 4.6 or something like that
(of course then you're using a beta release, and all the fun that comes with that)

Su-Su-Sudoko
Oct 25, 2007

It picks out the head, which is a list, and glues that onto the result of recursing on the tail of the list of lists.
You basically end up with

code:
[2; 3; 5;] @ [7; 11; 13] @ [17; 19; 23; 29] @ []

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Su-Su-Sudoko
Oct 25, 2007

Hehe I think it's a pretty common problem! I certainly struggled with it when I was learning this stuff :)

• Locked thread