Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fullets
Feb 5, 2009
RWH felt to me more like ‘make random poo poo’ but does have the enormous problem that it targets a version of everything from beyond the dawn of time, so nothing works any more.

Other than that I can't think of any obvious resources. At least to me though, once you know the stuff in LYAH doing things in Haskell isn't all that different to everything else; loving round with REST stuff in Haskell using Wreq isn't hugely different to doing it in anything else.

Something that helped a lot of people where I work with Haskell was approaching it via Scala; if you think that'd work for you I guess you could check out Functional Programming in Scala which everyone seemed to like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread