Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
Hatred is so edgy that it doesn't even have anti-aliasing! BAZINGA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Problem Sleuth
Apr 12, 2011

WELCOME TO THE NEW FUTURE

Alan Smithee posted:

i hope hatred is bad and all the edgy 4chan kids waste their money

:agreed:

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

wheres the jester, I could do with some pointless nonsense right about now

Motto posted:

You do that by not buying the game, not crying for it to get pulled like some people did, which is silly since it looks cheap as gently caress and in all likelihood nobody cares about it aside from the silly controversy it generated. It'll profit, but only because it's probably being made extremely cheaply, such that a tiny number of sales will make them money.

Of course I am not giving those chumps my money, it would be hypocritical of me to do this whole soapbox monologue and then encourage what I am criticizing to become popular.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Alan Smithee posted:

i hope hatred is bad and all the edgy 4chan kids waste their money

lol 4chan kids don't buy things

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Motto posted:

lol 4chan kids don't buy things

they're also all like 35 at this point.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Sleeveless posted:

Thanks for stealing my joke you dumb little baby

megalodong
Mar 11, 2008

it's a game where you, long-haired trenchcoat guy, kill lots of unarmed people, made by a neo nazi and championed by people who put #gamergate in their comments.

What's not to love?

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Hatred as a thing is pretty GBS, so probably the game, which I know nothing about, is too.

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

megalodong posted:

it's a game where you, long-haired trenchcoat guy, kill lots of unarmed people, made by a neo nazi and championed by people who put #gamergate in their comments.

What's not to love?

you

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
it's uh *tugs collar* a game for pretty normal people

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I am still interested by Splatoon, and hope that it will be fun and interesting.

megalodong
Mar 11, 2008

:iamafag:

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Anatharon posted:

Thanks for stealing my joke you dumb little baby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjdxragMip4

Bicyclops posted:

I am still interested by Splatoon, and hope that it will be fun and interesting.

I like it just for the urban design they've got going on, the clothing and focus on mobility and general colors/ink theme feels a lot like a spiritual relative to Jet Set Radio.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

It looks like the way you slide around and shoot will feel really fluid and awesome if you get at all good at it, and hopefully that is the truth.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Bicyclops posted:

It looks like the way you slide around and shoot will feel really fluid and awesome if you get at all good at it, and hopefully that is the truth.

Even the single player looks pretty awesome, it's like everything I wanted when I found out that Valve had bought out the Tag guys only to focus-test their segment of Portal 2 into oblivion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EXKQQmm9EE

dat one portagee
Dec 6, 2006

WAT DOIN BUG?
Haha! Cum balls!!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

dat one portagee posted:

Haha! Cum balls!!

*winks, turns to camera*

That's our Stux!!

(the past 2 threads have been made by adam bowen and stux, this sux)

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
I had a crazy, classic life
Exciting Lemon
There are too many good games out right now to worry about lovely games coming out later.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

bloodychill posted:

There are too many good games out right now to worry about lovely games coming out later.
This is true. Wolfenstein Old Blood comes out Tuesday. Should be good poo poo.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Lookin 4ward to the end of the semester so I can devote my actual attentions to a Bloodborne replay and beat Persona Q

I'm still playing good games that are already freakin out

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Omar strollin'

Sleeveless posted:

You reminded me that network television exists, and I had to go pour a stiff drink of whiskey.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

bloodychill posted:

I really really don't have enough hours in the day to play all the games that I want to, and it's rally great.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Dandywalken posted:

I wonder what the endgame for Hatred will even be.

Will it stop at shooting a bunch of innocent people, or will they go after caricatures of notable figures like the Pope, the President etc. HOW BOLD IS THIS "HATRED" GAME???

Im curious how far they want to take it.
If I want to kill the President, I would play Resident Evil 6.

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!

Real hurthling! posted:

they're also all like 35 at this point.

this applies to pretty much every forum now unless it's about naruto or FNAF

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Scalding Coffee posted:

If I want to kill the President, I would play Resident Evil 6.

You don't even get to kill the president, Helena kills him in a cutscene. Yet another reason RE6 is garbage and nobody should play it, gently caress you RE6 t:mad:

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i am playing woof woof new order right now and its the first game to run like poo poo on my pc. good thing i dont care about too many next-gen AAA games right now or i'd be bummed

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!

paradoxGentleman posted:

It doesn't, but it's a pretty gross strike against said electronic toys, and it happens in a situation in which it'd be really grand if this sort of childish "gently caress those sissy SJWs!" bullshit wasn't on the table.

I dunno, maybe it will be all forgotten two weeks after launch, but I would have much prefferred if the whole thing got nipped in the bud; meaning that the consumer base as a whole said "we don't want your edgy mass murder simulator", something like that.

Full disclosure: I am slightly mad. I am not going to lose any sleep over it, but it's something I wish found no legs to stand on.

I'm laughing out loud irl at what a dumb baby you are

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!
Check this poo poo out. Literal Hitler actually wrote a book once. A lot of people didn't like it but not one single dumb baby tried to claim that this somehow ruined the integrity of all books forever

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
I am going to admit it right here, Crystal Caves from DK64 is one of my favorite worlds in a 3D platformer.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Motto posted:

I don't get why so many people got angry over Hatred. The reveal trailer was controversy-bait to a hilarious degree, but somehow people listened to that speech and got seriously concerned instead of laughing.

i think the main reason is because the devs are literal neo-nazis. if that wasnt the case i dont think anyone would care much other than gamergate children. but now its a case of them caring and financially supporting literal nazis which is different imo.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Accordion Man posted:

This is true. Wolfenstein Old Blood comes out Tuesday. Should be good poo poo.

itll be poo poo just like new order because its a bad series now

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

someone pm kewpug

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
Untrue, they said they weren't nazis

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Anatharon posted:

lol

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Anatharon posted:

They just go to bars and harass anybody who doesn't pass the brown bag test and is with a white woman. Fortunately anybody actually looking forward to Hatred doesn't need to worry about being at risk because first they would have to actually leave their homes and then not be utterly repulsive to women.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

what is everyone playing this month and/or looking forward to playing

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

i will be playing advanced warfare, bloodborne and candy crush

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house

paradoxGentleman posted:

Can someone explain to me why do we have people unironically praising Hatred in this forum?

Some normfag's going to see that and it'll blow his mind.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

is may the month of furry surprise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

i can't wait for 3 days time and it is epic may day may the 4th

• Locked thread