Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stux
Nov 17, 2006

it's May technically so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

video games

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

kewpuh please sticky this and unsticky the old one I cannot pm u as u keep banning me so just do it ok thank

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Motto posted:

I don't get why so many people got angry over Hatred. The reveal trailer was controversy-bait to a hilarious degree, but somehow people listened to that speech and got seriously concerned instead of laughing.

i think the main reason is because the devs are literal neo-nazis. if that wasnt the case i dont think anyone would care much other than gamergate children. but now its a case of them caring and financially supporting literal nazis which is different imo.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Accordion Man posted:

This is true. Wolfenstein Old Blood comes out Tuesday. Should be good poo poo.

itll be poo poo just like new order because its a bad series now

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

someone pm kewpug

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Anatharon posted:

Untrue, they said they weren't nazis

lol

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

what is everyone playing this month and/or looking forward to playing

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

i will be playing advanced warfare, bloodborne and candy crush

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

i can't wait for 3 days time and it is epic may day may the 4th

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Byolante posted:

I think the pearl clutchers are at fault for hatred becoming a thing people know about. Who would have noticed some lovely polish isometric shooter otherwise.

it only became known because of GG cheerleading it, otherwise no one would've noticed

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Ddraig posted:

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
Carmageddon Reincarnation

That's about it I think.

he said good games

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

keep ptrying... I'm realoding my gun...

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

dat one portagee posted:

I never played the new wolfenstein, should I believe Mr stux here when he says its a bad game?

its one of the most boring SP FPS games ever created and i've played through the single player of every CoD and battlefield so thats loving saying something

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Ddraig posted:

Oh well that explains it, Stux has retardation from constant exposure to bad games

if thats true then the new order is the game that tipped me over the edge because it was so bad. i didn't even finish it i got so bored.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

at least cod only lasts like 2 hours

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Ddraig posted:

Here's what you need to know about the new order: You can dual wield fully automatic shotguns

These shotguns can also shoot shells that bounce everywhere.

this also the pitch that got me to play it and let me tell u: no where near as cool or fun as it sounds due to terrible implementation and you're better off just playing duke 3d for fun gun time instead

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Ddraig posted:

well yes in virtually almost any situation you can think of playing duke 3d instead would probably be more fun but if you want something different i recommend the new order. peace

i don't because its really bad and dull with stale gunplay and is extremely overhyped. i had more fun with the order even.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

you're right, never before in history has a fun concept been blown by poor execution, and so forever more this shall be true. our edict: if it sounds like a fun or goofy idea, it must be unassailably fantastic, regardless of the material conditions of its reality.

signed, idiot children goon gently caress IDIOTS PRICKS

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

unlikely

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Stux posted:

i will be playing advanced warfare, bloodborne and candy crush

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

zen death robot posted:

Stop responding to stux you idiots

technically this is a response

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

big mean giraffe posted:

Did I stumble into Reddit or something?

You know what makes stuff HILARIOUS?!? Adding tons of swear words!

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

you say that like this isn't what all of the chat threads are like. come, chat about games... welcome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

this is still the official and proper thread please do not give legitimacy to the false thread

• Locked thread