Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
It's a bunch of people smirking at how hard they're owning all those vapid SJW Tumblr Redditors by buying a poo poo game ironically while under the table they're jerking each other off in their lust for poorly-rendered civilian death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Accordion Man posted:

I'm actually surprised people got so up in arms over Postal 2, it really isn't truly offensive. It's goofy as poo poo especially because everyone's a gun toting maniac, the game is totally willing to poke fun at itself, and it really isn't hateful. It is totally dumb as poo poo but its endearingly dumb.

I also love how Postal Dude is a total loser and no respects him.

The only thing that actually offended people was that GTA3 had come out a year and a half earlier and done a massive city seamlessly while Postal 2 couldn't do maps the size of a city block with minute-long load times.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Motto posted:

I don't get why so many people got angry over Hatred. The reveal trailer was controversy-bait to a hilarious degree, but somehow people listened to that speech and got seriously concerned instead of laughing.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
I'm just saying, if Gabe is going to allow AO-rated murder simulators by literal neo-nazis on his store then he really has no excuse to keep censoring anime titties. :mrgw:

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
Hatred is so edgy that it doesn't even have anti-aliasing! BAZINGA

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Anatharon posted:

Thanks for stealing my joke you dumb little baby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjdxragMip4

Bicyclops posted:

I am still interested by Splatoon, and hope that it will be fun and interesting.

I like it just for the urban design they've got going on, the clothing and focus on mobility and general colors/ink theme feels a lot like a spiritual relative to Jet Set Radio.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Bicyclops posted:

It looks like the way you slide around and shoot will feel really fluid and awesome if you get at all good at it, and hopefully that is the truth.

Even the single player looks pretty awesome, it's like everything I wanted when I found out that Valve had bought out the Tag guys only to focus-test their segment of Portal 2 into oblivion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EXKQQmm9EE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Anatharon posted:

Untrue, they said they weren't nazis

They just go to bars and harass anybody who doesn't pass the brown bag test and is with a white woman. Fortunately anybody actually looking forward to Hatred doesn't need to worry about being at risk because first they would have to actually leave their homes and then not be utterly repulsive to women.

• Locked thread