Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poil
Mar 17, 2007

The plot moves forward with the strength of 100000 elephants. I'm pretty excited about the next episode. :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

That was way more serious than I want this show to be.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I really love how Otone says "killing art."

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Welp, that was an ending. Fitting but a bit disappointing nonetheless.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I dunno, it ended as it started, being completely ridiculous.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Sakurazuka posted:

I dunno, it ended as it started, being completely ridiculous.

Yep. And if you start looking for sexual metaphors in the final battle it gets much more funny.

Never got to find out what the hell Bimii's deal was though.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
This show was a mess the whole way through, from the pacing to the painfully apparent scheduling issues. It was still fun, though, and I still liked it.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

This show was a mess the whole way through, from the pacing to the painfully apparent scheduling issues. It was still fun, though, and I still liked it.

Honestly Eruna carried the whole drat show. She carried it pretty well, but still.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Major derpface this episode.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Major derpface this episode.

Not quite. They've mis-laid the mouth layer on the face too low :eng101:.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Also, what the heck was this even supposed to be??

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Honestly Eruna carried the whole drat show. She carried it pretty well, but still.

Yup. It's not that she's too fun for the show she's in, it's just... she's exactly as fun as the show she's in.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Not quite. They've mis-laid the mouth layer on the face too low :eng101:.

Ah, I can see that now that you point it out. I imagine that this is one of those shows that got to the studio a few minutes before air.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I wonder how much they'll clean up for the Blurays, I don't know if they only bother for popular shows, which I can't exactly see this being.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
So uh, shame about the Moon huh? :stare:

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Neddy Seagoon posted:

So uh, shame about the Moon huh? :stare:

Yeah, lol. Like noone was even remotely bothered by it.

Kaelan Zero
Nov 30, 2004

smut

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

Yeah, lol. Like noone was even remotely bothered by it.
The OVA depicts millions dying from freak tsunamis caused by the sudden shift in the earth's tides, then cuts to Eruna drooling over Seisa's undergarments

On that whole 'nobody is remotely bothered' note I found it a little silly/anticlimactic that Seisa destroying that entire building/set of buildings with Killing Art in the unsanctioned fight only resulted in the student 'being hurt and withdrawing from school'. In either case, the faculty are really something to go 'well, you levelled multiple school buildings and nearly killed someone, but you seem upset about it so you can continue to attend this school and fight in club battles if you want to.'

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Kaelan Zero posted:

The OVA depicts millions dying from freak tsunamis caused by the sudden shift in the earth's tides, then cuts to Eruna drooling over Seisa's undergarments

On that whole 'nobody is remotely bothered' note I found it a little silly/anticlimactic that Seisa destroying that entire building/set of buildings with Killing Art in the unsanctioned fight only resulted in the student 'being hurt and withdrawing from school'. In either case, the faculty are really something to go 'well, you levelled multiple school buildings and nearly killed someone, but you seem upset about it so you can continue to attend this school and fight in club battles if you want to.'

The raison d'etre of the school is to have students nearly kill each other in club battles. It makes sense that she'd be rewarded with a mansion for the deed.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Also, the moon had it coming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
anime where the moon blows up and everyone seems really thrilled about it count: 7

• Locked thread