Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

Pyrolocutus posted:

I, Pyrolocutus, oath these nine Horgenhold Forge Guard, Warmachine Mercenary models from Privateer Press!

Oath Accepted!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thundercloud
Mar 28, 2010

To boldly be eaten where no grot has been eaten before!
Well things are going so well so far I'm making an OATH ADDITION.

I, Thundercloud, additionally Oath 4 Imperial Guard from Imperial Assault from Fantasy Flight Games.

Under 15
Jan 6, 2005

Mr. Helsbecter will you please stop shooting I am on the phone

I, Under 15, Oath the following:

5 GW Night Goblin Squig Hoppers
1 GW Night Goblin Warboss on Giant Squig

Time to resume painting with a vengeance! Still have hundreds of models to paint for the warband :orks:

thiswayliesmadness
Dec 3, 2009

I hope to see you next time, and take care all
Big oaths during sudden busy seasons at work and moving kind of wrecked me last season so lets try this again~

I oath 7 Asterians w/ Noh Rifles and 5 Asterians w/ Charge Gloves by Mantic for May

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through
Hm, Asterians might not be bad Warp Spider proxies.

ForkBanger
Jul 19, 2007

Here we go again.

I, forkbanger, oath Jacob Lynch's Dark Debts crew and a spare Torikage-

That's Jacob Lynch, 3 Illuminated, HuggyThe Hungering Darkness, and a Torikage.

Hixson
Mar 27, 2009

I, Hixson, oath a GW Warhammer 40k Chimera for the month of May

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

Thundercloud posted:

Well things are going so well so far I'm making an OATH ADDITION.

I, Thundercloud, additionally Oath 4 Imperial Guard from Imperial Assault from Fantasy Flight Games.

Under 15 posted:

I, Under 15, Oath the following:

5 GW Night Goblin Squig Hoppers
1 GW Night Goblin Warboss on Giant Squig
Time to resume painting with a vengeance! Still have hundreds of models to paint for the warband :orks:

thiswayliesmadness posted:

Big oaths during sudden busy seasons at work and moving kind of wrecked me last season so lets try this again~

I oath 7 Asterians w/ Noh Rifles and 5 Asterians w/ Charge Gloves by Mantic for May

ForkBanger posted:

Here we go again.

I, forkbanger, oath Jacob Lynch's Dark Debts crew and a spare Torikage-
That's Jacob Lynch, 3 Illuminated, HuggyThe Hungering Darkness, and a Torikage.

Hixson posted:

I, Hixson, oath a GW Warhammer 40k Chimera for the month of May

OATHS ACCEPTED!

Also, SPONSOR UPDATE!

KR Multicase
Returning thread sponsor!

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

krushgroove posted:

Also, SPONSOR UPDATE!

KR Multicase
Returning thread sponsor!

:woop:

KR make great cases, I need to get more as soon as I find work

Iris of Ether
Sep 29, 2005

Valkyrie is not amused
:toot: PSA from the Season 5 Thread :toot:

We are still waiting on judging for the grand prizes, but if you are one of these people...

Sliminoid
Electric Hobo
thespaceinvader
Laikathespacedog (x2)
Giant Ethicist
Red Shoe
NTRabbit
LazyAngel
Galaspar
Gareth Gobulcoque

...then you should head back to the Season 5 Thread, as you just won a random drawing of some sort or another. :sun:

Here is your fast link to the start of the drawings: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3630222&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=69#post445087236

TheArmorOfContempt
Nov 29, 2012

Did I ever tell you my favorite color was blue?
I, Uroboros, oath 3 Space Marine Bikers.

Kerzoro
Jun 26, 2010

I, Kerzoro, pledge for the month of May, a Wolsung XIX Century Shantitown set (28mm, Micro Art Studio)

Gonna try some terrain this time! It looks like it's 4-5 individual buildings per set.

... I have three of them (wee kickstarter), but I'm gonna start with one set for now.

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

Iris of Ether posted:

:toot: PSA from the Season 5 Thread :toot:

We are still waiting on judging for the grand prizes, but if you are one of these people...

Sliminoid
Electric Hobo
thespaceinvader
Laikathespacedog (x2)
Giant Ethicist
Red Shoe
NTRabbit
LazyAngel
Galaspar
Gareth Gobulcoque

...then you should head back to the Season 5 Thread, as you just won a random drawing of some sort or another. :sun:

Here is your fast link to the start of the drawings: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3630222&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=69#post445087236

Woo! winner winner!

There's all the previous drawing winners as well, click here and check the links under the Prize Winners section: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3630222&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post429009008

As I said in the Season 5 thread, everyone who was drawn previously can email me at krushgroove169@gmail.com, (please use the words 'Oath Thread' in the subject, and make sure to let me know your user name). Even if you haven't claimed your prize since last May, you're able to claim any Monthly or Quarterly prize until the end of May - anything unclaimed will be put in the prize pool for Season 6!

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

Uroboros posted:

I, Uroboros, oath 3 Space Marine Bikers.

Kerzoro posted:

I, Kerzoro, pledge for the month of May, a Wolsung XIX Century Shantitown set (28mm, Micro Art Studio)

Gonna try some terrain this time! It looks like it's 4-5 individual buildings per set.

... I have three of them (wee kickstarter), but I'm gonna start with one set for now.

Oaths Accepted!

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

krushgroove posted:

As I said in the Season 5 thread, everyone who was drawn previously can email me at krushgroove169@gmail.com, (please use the words 'Oath Thread' in the subject, and make sure to let me know your user name). Even if you haven't claimed your prize since last May, you're able to claim any Monthly or Quarterly prize until the end of May - anything unclaimed will be put in the prize pool for Season 6!

I done emailed you but not had a response yet. Did you receive it or should I try again?

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!
For the record, I also e-mailed but didn't get a response. However, I'm not in any tearing hurry or anything. :)

LazyAngel
Mar 17, 2009

I oath for the month of May, the Thundervale Huntress, Fae Alchemist and Questing Knight, from Super Dungeon Explore by Soda Pop

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets

Grey Hunter posted:

Here we go again.....

I Grey Hunter, First of his name, King of the Grognardy LP's, Master of terribly painted forces and Warden of someplace you've probably never heard of hereby oath, for this month of May -
1 UCM Phoenix Command gunship.
3 UCM Condors
3 UCM Sabres
3 UCM Rapiers
2 UCM Archangels
1 Scourge Oppressor!
[/b]

I was going to do something completely different, but Ugleb and I have a game on tomorrow, and the Archangles and the new commanders arrived today, so I got out the condors and tanks from the second starter box I got and decided to throw them in as well!

OATH ADDITION!

SO I can do the journal, I'll oath 1 Dreadball Xtreme MVP.

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer
:frogsiren: I, Weirdo Alternate Universe Oath four regiments of dwarves and two war-machines with crew, all 28mm by Mantic Games. A more detailed breakdown is as follows: 20 crossbowmen, 20 rangers (with metal command), 40 ironclad, one flamebelcher with crew, and one organ gun with crew.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through

MasterSlowPoke posted:

That would go against the spirit of the contest, minimum.

For the first oath of the season, I'm oathing a converted Orikan and a converted Obreyon for 40k:

Oath Addition of a 3 part building by Underground Lasers:

Thundercloud
Mar 28, 2010

To boldly be eaten where no grot has been eaten before!
I, Thundercloud, having already drat well finished my original Oath and my additional Oath, additionally Oath 3 Chaos Space Marines by Games Workshop in GW scale.

Pictures of my finished Adeptus Mechanicus are in the painting thread.

I think painting small batches one at a time is the key to me not messing this up like last year.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

I, moths, oath for March: a German officer and NCO, and a three-man MG team and a three-man mortar team.... And a French SOMUA S35 tank! All are 28mm by Warlord Games.

(A total of eight infantry figures and a tank)

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

LazyAngel posted:

I oath for the month of May, the Thundervale Huntress, Fae Alchemist and Questing Knight, from Super Dungeon Explore by Soda Pop

Grey Hunter posted:

OATH ADDITION!

SO I can do the journal, I'll oath 1 Dreadball Xtreme MVP.

Weirdo posted:

:frogsiren: I, Weirdo Alternate Universe Oath four regiments of dwarves and two war-machines with crew, all 28mm by Mantic Games. A more detailed breakdown is as follows: 20 crossbowmen, 20 rangers (with metal command), 40 ironclad, one flamebelcher with crew, and one organ gun with crew.

MasterSlowPoke posted:

Oath Addition of a 3 part building by Underground Lasers:

Thundercloud posted:

I, Thundercloud, having already drat well finished my original Oath and my additional Oath, additionally Oath 3 Chaos Space Marines by Games Workshop in GW scale.

Pictures of my finished Adeptus Mechanicus are in the painting thread.

I think painting small batches one at a time is the key to me not messing this up like last year.
(bolding mine) a worthy idea!

moths posted:

I, moths, oath for March: a German officer and NCO, and a three-man MG team and a three-man mortar team.... And a French SOMUA S35 tank! All are 28mm by Warlord Games.

(A total of eight infantry figures and a tank)

Oaths Accepted!

Zark the Damned posted:

I done emailed you but not had a response yet. Did you receive it or should I try again?

JerryLee posted:

For the record, I also e-mailed but didn't get a response. However, I'm not in any tearing hurry or anything. :)

I've got a bunch of emails to get to, but I've gotten emails from both you guys - I'm trying to work through emails in the order I've received them, so I'll be getting to everyone as quickly as I can!

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

*a foul hooting fills the air*

I, Lord_Hambrose, oath this Ork Nob. Games Workshop, 28mm.

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~

SRM posted:

I, SRM, oath one heavy bolter emplacement and one vindicator for May
Both are 28mm, with the heavy bolter emplacement by Forgeworld and the Vindicator by Games Workshop and Epicast:

I'm making an Oath addition of 3 Imperial Robots for the game of Warhams Forty Million by the Gaming Workshop:

nesbit37
Dec 12, 2003
Emperor of Rome
(500 BC - 500 AD)
i, nesbit37, oath for the month of May 94 mounted Rohan units (10mm horse tribe figures by Copplestone Miniatures) and one gnomish(?) wizard from Bones 2

It's a bit much but June and July I will be lucky to paint much so I am hoping to push it hard this month. The wizard is thrown in to paint yellow.

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I, Lord Aba, will additionally oath Ser Snapjaw (from Super Dungeon Explore, chibi scale) for May.

Finished my original pledge, so thought I'd add to it. Going to try the Box Art achievement!

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Will reign this way again
First oath of the year! This is usually where I pretend that I'll finish my oaths properly for once, and try to win some judge points, but I'll not make any promises this time around. Just making some fun conversions and getting paint on some favourite models will do for me!

I, Galaspar, oath six gangers for Necromunda (ancient GW, 28mm scale)

TheArmorOfContempt
Nov 29, 2012

Did I ever tell you my favorite color was blue?
Submitting a different Oath based on painting needs of other models that don't qualify for the Oath thread due to being partially finished.

New Callidus Assassin.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

krushgroove posted:

I've got a bunch of emails to get to, but I've gotten emails from both you guys - I'm trying to work through emails in the order I've received them, so I'll be getting to everyone as quickly as I can!

I emailed you too fyi, but I sent it before you specified an email subject to use

Ledgem
Oct 20, 2010
Oathing: One games workshop Commisar and 4 Super Dungeon Explore heroes from Soda Pop Miniatures!

Hixson
Mar 27, 2009

Oath complete!

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!

I, lilljonas, oath to paint the following German Warlord Games minis in May: 1 anti-tank rifle, 2 MG teams (2 men on the larger bases, + 1 loader each), 1 sergeant + 5 riflemen, and 7 engineers with random poo poo.

Sorry for the crappy pic, but they were already primed black and impossible to see on photo.

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

Lord_Hambrose posted:

I, Lord_Hambrose, oath this Ork Nob. Games Workshop, 28mm.

SRM posted:

I'm making an Oath addition of 3 Imperial Robots for the game of Warhams Forty Million by the Gaming Workshop:

nesbit37 posted:

i, nesbit37, oath for the month of May 94 mounted Rohan units (10mm horse tribe figures by Copplestone Miniatures) and one gnomish(?) wizard from Bones 2
It's a bit much but June and July I will be lucky to paint much so I am hoping to push it hard this month. The wizard is thrown in to paint yellow.
I...am not even counting all those models!

LordAba posted:

I, Lord Aba, will additionally oath Ser Snapjaw (from Super Dungeon Explore, chibi scale) for May.
Finished my original pledge, so thought I'd add to it. Going to try the Box Art achievement!

Galaspar posted:

First oath of the year! This is usually where I pretend that I'll finish my oaths properly for once, and try to win some judge points, but I'll not make any promises this time around. Just making some fun conversions and getting paint on some favourite models will do for me!

I, Galaspar, oath six gangers for Necromunda (ancient GW, 28mm scale)

Uroboros posted:

Submitting a different Oath based on painting needs of other models that don't qualify for the Oath thread due to being partially finished.
New Callidus Assassin.

Ledgem posted:

Oathing: One games workshop Commisar and 4 Super Dungeon Explore heroes from Soda Pop Miniatures!

lilljonas posted:

I, lilljonas, oath to paint the following German Warlord Games minis in May: 1 anti-tank rifle, 2 MG teams (2 men on the larger bases, + 1 loader each), 1 sergeant + 5 riflemen, and 7 engineers with random poo poo.

Sorry for the crappy pic, but they were already primed black and impossible to see on photo.
But thanks for circling them all, so helpful!

Oaths Accepted!

NTRabbit posted:

I emailed you too fyi, but I sent it before you specified an email subject to use

Yep, I'll be wrapping up getting to everyone's emails and picks this coming week :)

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
NEW SPONSOR ANNOUNCEMENT!

http://otherworldminiatures.co.uk/

Otherworld Miniatures has signed on to be one of our Grand Prize sponsors!

Otherworld Miniatures is a UK-based manufacturer of original 28mm scale models for fantasy gamers, D&D players and fans of the earliest style of dungeon crawling adventurers, monsters and creatures. Just check these out:

krushgroove fucked around with this message at 22:29 on May 15, 2015

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!
Man those are great.

Iris of Ether
Sep 29, 2005

Valkyrie is not amused
I've considered buying from there just for the giant weasels. :allears:

Under 15
Jan 6, 2005

Mr. Helsbecter will you please stop shooting I am on the phone

Hixson posted:

Oath complete!

That's some really sharp freehand. I like it

lovestick
Feb 11, 2006

~30303030303~

krushgroove posted:

NEW SPONSOR ANNOUNCEMENT!

http://otherworldminiatures.co.uk/

Otherworld Miniatures has signed on to be one of our Grand Prize sponsors!

I have ordered stuff in the past from Otherworld and highly encourage everyone to look at their catalog as everything rules so drat hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Great news on the new sponsor! I love the statue based on the old DnD cover, that'd make a great prize :)

• Locked thread