Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe
This is incredible already. Just wanted to say that "built Bill Lumbergh as gantry operator" is a hilarious mental image.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Sharkytm doot doo do doot do doo

Fallen Rib
Poke poke... When's the next installment?

Literally Esoteric
Jun 13, 2012

One final, furious struggle...then a howl of victory
I hope he doesn't go silent and then show up in a cautionary article in the OSHA thread.

Maksimus54
Jan 5, 2011
Any idea when we get the next installment?

ununun
Jun 1, 2012
unununium
no clue. I want to know about how the blonde chick comes into play.

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
gently caress the thread, I hope everything is alright with his family :ohdear:

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
This thread is sweet. I had an internship in high school working for a now-defunct division of Hitachi called Unisia. When I was there in ~2008 they were designing and testing the rack for the new Camaro. It was hot poo poo.

Terminus Est
Sep 30, 2005

Motorcycle Miliitia

I want to believe. I want to believe in more scary stories to reflect upon as we motor down the road in our low bid labor constructed death boxes.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I, too, crave vehicular death

Ffycchi
Jun 4, 2014

Sigh...challenge accepted...shitty photoshop incoming.
I am still waiting for this...albeit less expectantly

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Sharkytm doot doo do doot do doo

Fallen Rib
RISE FROM THE DEAD ZOMBIE THREAD!

4 months since last reply, 7+ since the OP posted... in ANY forum, let alone this thread. I think this one should go to the archives, sadly.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Is the OP doing okay? He was a good poster :ohdear:

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

He's still active on bookface.

edit: if he's who I think he is, anyway. :doh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Closing this so it can fade without getting any more hopes up - OP is welcome to reopen it if he ever comes back.

• Locked thread