Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

What's a peta and sure I'll join.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

uranus posted:

who should i spend my precious bullet on. someone will very little hp so i can get a kill from it

We could all agree to use our VT bullets on the same target and possibly get a VT vig :)

Lumpen posted:

This is ContentGame.

Imgay, please utter 3 names of players in this game.

ETA to Lumpen list?

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

Peta posted:

Perhaps you should ... not use your day vig on day 1 of this game. :wth:

So you want him to be night killed by your scum team? C'mon Derp - you should shoot him for that post alone!

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

I thought we were after deadline - if we are I'm sorry to the mod
If not:
##Vote Lumpen
:redhammer:

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

So some jackass shot me last night - I'm down to 8/10 :P I'm disappointed because I thought we were all gonna shoot someone together and one of my Vanilla-bros decided to shoot me instead :(

Now to devolve into setup discussion for a moment - we know the vanilla gun does 2 but do we think it could have been another's gun? Could the scumteam have a poisoner and perhaps I was shot with a poison-bullet? Just sayin.

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

BottleKnight posted:

This game is all vanilla. So no, there could not be a poison bullet.

But the intent of this post is very scummy. "Hey, guys, we're all vanilla here, right?" Trying to claim and then IMMEDIATELY talk about scum setup, including something that is obviously against the setup. Either you're intentionally trying to look dumb, which you can easily hedge out of saying you forgot, or you are just trying really hard to get the focus off yourself.

##vote kleedrac

Why do you think this is an all vanilla game?! I was thinking out loud about the setup as it genuinely did seem odd that a vanilla would shoot one person (especially after we discussed it yesterday). And calling me dumb isn't gonna help you dick. I get that you're gonna say this is just an OMGUS vote but genuinely gently caress you.
##Vote BottleKnight

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

You have one bullet doing 2 damage and the vanilla town (probable baseline) has 10 health - coordination makes it not useless.

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

chaoslord posted:

I have more words for you in a minute Kleedrac but first, did you shoot last night?

No, I thought we had agreed to attempt a vanilla night vig by all targetting someone on night 2+ so it wasn't wasted.

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

chaoslord posted:

Lol. No. That didn't happen. There wasn't a discussion where we agreed on anything. YOU suggested it, razorrozar said "Not N1", Jake said theyw ere giong to play Spin the Gun instead, BottleKnight said "Ok", then

And no one ever talked about it again. It got shut down. How could you possibly think from those posts that everyone reached an agreement on a bad idea?

##vote Kleedrac

I thought we had agreed - but even if we hadn't blowing my only 2hp bullet on night one is a bad loving idea so holding it is a better idea. You've got no case here and the fact you & BK are trying to rail me this early day 2 makes me suspicious. Given that you're the brains of the outfit I'll move my vote to you but I'm thinking you and BK can sell out your third scummate anytime pal.

##Vote: Chaoslord

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

chaoslord posted:

What is bad about my case?

You have OMGUS'd both votes on you. You are making bad posts. It is early on Day 2 and you are already panicking after pressure from two people.

Nope - your case is nonexistant and lovely - and to be honest I'm VT and kinda sick of you and your scummate jumping on me - gently caress you both lynch me if you wish :P

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

uranus posted:

kleenex help me kill razor man ##vote razor

Sure Derp
##Vote Razor

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

Asiina posted:

That doesn't look like a town freakout.

##vote Kleedrac

Fair enough - responding to the thread pre-morning-caffeine is ill advised apparently - I would lynch me too :P Oh wells - guess I shoulda shot my BB gun last night too

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

What wut? I came into the thread - made a post - got attacked and handled myself extremely poorly and now there's a vote train on me. I don't have a great defense - and no one is really standing out as scum. I'm not going to self-vote unless we get close to a nolynch without it - but seriously I get why people are voting for me right now.

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

JakeP posted:

is kledric scum?

Sadly no, I feel like I've let this game down. I came out tired and frustrated and acted quite scummy and as a result there has been very very little discussion today and my lynch is imminent. The best thing to be said is tomorrow you can look for the people sluffing into the bandwagon vote as they are probably scum keeping their heads down on a VT lynch.

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

BottleKnight posted:

I mean I don't know how far the rabbit hole I have to go, but it seems like every time someone lashes out in a really lovely way like kleedrac did to me, people say oh it's probably just dumb town. But I think the intent of the poison bullet post was a distraction red herring, the OMGUS lash-out save-my-rear end votes were almost intentionally bad, as to look like bad town, and if he is town then he has an immediate, lovely attitude towards it. All that is why I am still voting kleedrac atm.

Nope, the poison bullet thing was me hypothesizing because in my tired brain we had all agreed to try a VT vig after night one so I didn't get why I would have been shot (plus lack of a scum kill) It was a bad move and it certainly looks scummy as hell - I get that. But yeah it wasn't a red herring or anything.

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

BottleKnight posted:

Why did you lash out at me like you did? Are you just going to blame it on being tired?

Mostly yes, I thought I had a good idea of what was going on at the time.
Your post:

BottleKnight posted:

This game is all vanilla. So no, there could not be a poison bullet.

But the intent of this post is very scummy. "Hey, guys, we're all vanilla here, right?" Trying to claim and then IMMEDIATELY talk about scum setup, including something that is obviously against the setup. Either you're intentionally trying to look dumb, which you can easily hedge out of saying you forgot, or you are just trying really hard to get the focus off yourself.

##vote kleedrac
Had some things that were misinformation "This game is all vanilla" and you basically railed on my hypothetical statement making it sound like it was a common scum tactic or something. Now I overreacted to it badly, I admit that. But even now your post seems horrible, though no one will listen to me anymore can you not see why I'd get annoyed at your post and react badly to it?

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

BottleKnight posted:

I can see why you could disagree with it, I agree I was confused on some things. But reacting badly to it like you did just makes it seem like you are not having fun playing mafia.

I kind of agree that kleedrac is not scum. He lashed out but that's not indicative of his alignment.

##unvote

I enjoy mafia - I play a lot of werewolf but I tend to get roped into moderating so it's nice to play :) I do have a lot of fun but I also check it first thing in the morning which as my wife will attest to isn't a good idea lol

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

Lumpen hasn't made a post all day 2;
##Vote Lumpen

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

@Bottleknight you are correct he's had 2 posts in day 2. One of which was:

Lumpen posted:

Maybe there are no Scum and the gimmick is that only hatred and the 2nd amendment threaten the Town.

I'm OK with voting Lumpen - though here and now I'll say if he's right I owe him a huge apology.

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

chaoslord posted:

Someone needs to post the rolling start video imo

I'm not sure what that is - post it so I'll know ;)

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

Hal Incandenza posted:

If we don't submit an action do we just randomly shoot someone or is there a chance we actually do nothing?

I don't know about you but as VT I only have one bullet per game - are you breadcrumbing you have more?

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

Hal Incandenza posted:

I was referencing this post and I didn't hear that I did anything last night but I also didn't submit an action so I didn't know if I still had a bullet or what.

Oh poo poo - can we get a modpost clearing this up? Was my VT bullet RNG'd last night?

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

Magnus: You didn't answer my question from yesterday. Your OP says that any night actions not taken will be RNG'd - does this mean that VT's one-shot bullets got RNG'd night one?

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

uranus posted:

kleenex man you aren't really vt are you. did you really think your bullet would be shot and you wouldn't be informed?

I wasn't sure - hence why I cleared it up.

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

imgay posted:

You know what they say, every wisdom tooth removed makes you a dumber person.

I had all four removed - figured you'd want some help with your hypothesis.

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

Jesus this whole day is a single page - that's awful. 8 hours to deadline and my day is going to be busy regardless. In the interests of preventing a nolynch:
##Vote Hal

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

BottleKnight posted:

##vote jakep Barely interacted with imgay, defended him, then bussed him with a very :shrug: attitude to defend himself

Yeah I'd feel OK with a JakeP or Diqnol lynch today - but for the love of everything sacred we can't fail to lynch again :P

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

uranus posted:

someone isnt reading the thread. diqnol is confirmed town by assina and me both.

Wow really? His posting has been lovely. But yeah I could also get behind a Peta lynch - though it could be less "doesn't wanna modkill scum" and more "doesn't wanna modkill game's namesake"

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

uranus posted:

i kinda want to kill this guy. is there a reason we haven't been wanting to kill this guy?

Did I piss you off derp? I haven't even made fun of your avatar yet - I mean I liked hot tub time machine too but still ...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

I'm not sure why not reading the thread that every time I've spoken out I get people jumping on me means I'm scum but honestly whatever - this town deserves to lose IMHO

• Locked thread