Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009

Moktaro posted:

Actually I think he has a good chance in the Preakness, he was best today while going wide (seriously wtf was going on the last turn there). The Belmont is always a different story though.

Maybe, but I'd bet against it. It's always exciting when there's some monster horse that just blows away all his opponents like California Chrome was last year, but those were slow fractions and American Pharoah wasn't head and shoulders better than all the other horses. But we'll see.

Fake edit: I see though that American Pharoah has won all his major races. I don't know, I'm just talking out my rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Sorry, everyone, I kind of got smashed on mint juleps and passed out.

Anyway I told you American Pharoh was a good choice :smug:

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Chokes McGee posted:

Sorry, everyone, I kind of got smashed on mint juleps and passed out.

Anyway I told you American Pharoh was a good choice :smug:
lmao same

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

if youre awake when the ponies race youre doing it wrong imo

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.