Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

I'm watching. Gotta disagree about Todd Schrupp, he's a big dork.

Go Dortmund I guess!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

I liked seeing that bit about Silver Charm (and Gary Stevens :v:), he was one of my favs. Also I've been to Old Friends, it's great seeing past stakes winners and also-rans alike getting to spend the twilight of their lives just chillin.

Oh god Carpe Diem is 7-1, that's tempting.

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

I also went to the Horse Park, caught Funny Cide making hilarious grumpy old man noises while dozing.

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

I don't have any bourbon so I guess it's rum for me. :shrug:

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Good race. Glad Far Right didn't do anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Sucrose posted:

I really doubt American Pharoah will win the Preakness. He's way below California Chrome.

Actually I think he has a good chance in the Preakness, he was best today while going wide (seriously wtf was going on the last turn there). The Belmont is always a different story though.

• Locked thread