Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Jonathon vs. Joseph
Ichigo vs. Goku
Kanji Tatsumi vs. Akihiko Sanada

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
Racer X vs Condor Joe

Cobra from Space Adventure Cobra vs Cyborg 004

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Gyra_Solune posted:

l-elf vs lelouch lamperouge

lets assume they start at opposite ends of a city or space colony or whatever and not directly in front of each other, to give them time to do their thing

Lelouch proved himself most adept at using others to fight his battles for him. If it's just the two of them, no matter how much time Lelouch has to prepare traps, eruerufu will certainly win with his uncanny ability to be perfect at everything and predict the future. If there are other combatants in the space city, then I think Lelouch has a fighting chance. Still, eruerufu has that whole "perfect and clairvoyant" thing, so he'd probably win.

littleorv posted:

Jonathon vs. Joseph
Ichigo vs. Goku
Kanji Tatsumi vs. Akihiko Sanada

I'm not prepared to answer the first.

Goku wins the second because he has the support of everyone on earth and can have his friend Piccolo buy him time to charge up a super-powerful genki dama which he would smash in Ichigo's face like "shwaa!!!" and Ichigo would be like "no way! such power!" and Goku would say "I WON'T LET YOU DESTROY PLANET EARTH!" and Ichigo would be like "man I don't want to do that, we're just fighting 'cause this littleorv rear end in a top hat said we should!" but Goku wouldn't be able to hear him over the sound of his own battle-screaming and Ichigo would die.

Persona 3 bored me to tears so I neither finished it nor did I try P4. I did watch the anime, though, and Kanji was pretty decent, as I recall. I give him the win.

TNG posted:

Racer X vs Condor Joe

Cobra from Space Adventure Cobra vs Cyborg 004

Racer X is cool, but in the end he just drives cars. Condor Joe is victorious.

Psychogun wins.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Mad Max (in a car) vs Kenshiro

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Goku vs Madara Uchiha.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Officer Jenny vs Nurse Joy

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Goku vs Lina Inverse

...in an eating contest.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Lelouch proved himself most adept at using others to fight his battles for him. If it's just the two of them, no matter how much time Lelouch has to prepare traps, eruerufu will certainly win with his uncanny ability to be perfect at everything and predict the future. If there are other combatants in the space city, then I think Lelouch has a fighting chance. Still, eruerufu has that whole "perfect and clairvoyant" thing, so he'd probably win.

Ah, but L-Elf has been proven to be able to be surprised by the supernatural. All Lulu has to do is make eye contact once.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Year of moe battle royale.

all the babes from kinmoza vs the cast of gj-bu vs the girls from non non byori vs the ladies of yuyushiki.

but then in the end the survivors fight until there is only one left

Agnostalgia
Dec 22, 2009
the desert-dwelling giant bandit man Vash beats in the first episode of Trigun vs the first desert-dwelling giant bandit man Kenshiro beats in Fist of the North Star

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Agnostalgia posted:

the desert-dwelling giant bandit man Vash beats in the first episode of Trigun vs the first desert-dwelling giant bandit man Kenshiro beats in Fist of the North Star

Winner takes on the the desert-dwelling giant robot bandit Van beats in the first episode of Gun x Sword

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
Souther vs. Raiden (Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance)

Eeevil
Oct 28, 2010

Well obviously he didn't see it, or he'd be wearing a hardhat :colbert:
Hanamichi Sakuragi vs Taiga Kagami, 1 on 1 basketball
Hanamichi Sakuragi vs Taiga Kagami, fistfight

Jeremiah Flintwick
Jan 14, 2010

King of Kings Ozysandwich am I. If any want to know how great I am and where I lie, let him outdo me in my work.

Instrumentalized Lilith from End of Evangelion vs. Unicron

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!
Lelouch vs Light - Chess Match

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!
Fakir (Princess Tutu) vs. Uchiha Sasuke [pre-time skip] - Dance-off

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Major Kusanagi vs. Spike

serebralassazin
Feb 20, 2004
I wish I had something clever to say.
Vicious versus Battousai Kenshin.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Arrowverse Oliver Queen vs Arrowverse Barry Allen.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

In the absence of TLP, I will take over this thread. Let it be known that Nico Yazawa from Love Live is the strongest, and would defeat any other anime character in a one-on-one fight. A powerful team-up might be able to beat her, though.

TFS Popo is very powerful.

Fried Ricer is a very good name.

The answer is known.

gently caress you!

Sakurazuka posted:

Mad Max (in a car) vs Kenshiro

Fury Road was cool but Kenshiro kicked a loving tank's pressure points until it exploded so he would probs win.

Aurain posted:

Goku vs Madara Uchiha.

Jesus, SSJ4 Goku could gently caress up that chump really easy. Go away.

chumbler posted:

Officer Jenny vs Nurse Joy

Durr a cop always could shoot a nurse. #pinkhairlivesmatter

Dr Pepper posted:

Goku vs Lina Inverse

...in an eating contest.

The only two human-sized beings that could beat Goku in an eating contest are Luffy and Toriko.

Namtab posted:

Year of moe battle royale.

all the babes from kinmoza vs the cast of gj-bu vs the girls from non non byori vs the ladies of yuyushiki.

but then in the end the survivors fight until there is only one left

I don't care about moeshit. Leave, bitchtard!

Agnostalgia posted:

GorfZaplen posted:

Winner takes on the the desert-dwelling giant robot bandit Van beats in the first episode of Gun x Sword

Rictus Erectus from Mad Max: Fury Road.

Supersonic Shine posted:

Souther vs. Raiden (Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance)

Having backwards pressure points ain't poo poo when against being Zandatsu'd.

Zartosht posted:

Instrumentalized Lilith from End of Evangelion vs. Unicron

Unicron can like eat a loving planet and is planet sized. He wins.

AlternateNu posted:

Lelouch vs Light - Chess Match

Lelouch doesn't even know how chess works he tried to checkmate with a mother goddamn King.

AlternateNu posted:

Fakir (Princess Tutu) vs. Uchiha Sasuke [pre-time skip] - Dance-off

Gintoki

FuturePastNow posted:

Major Kusanagi vs. Spike

Spike knows Jeet Kune Do but he ain't a loving cyborg.

serebralassazin posted:

Vicious versus Battousai Kenshin.

BYOB poster Sid Vicious would deffo get cut in half by the Battousai and honestly I wish that happens with all my heart.

Junpei Hyde posted:

Arrowverse Oliver Queen vs Arrowverse Barry Allen.

gently caress you!!!

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

I don't care about moeshit. Leave, bitchtard!

I thought you could answer any question about anime fights, was that a false claim?

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

Namtab posted:

I thought you could answer any question about anime fights, was that a false claim?

just because he can doesn't mean he will.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Again Yes_Cantaloupe is willing to step in and do what needs to be done.

It would be a close-fought battle, with gjbu girls trying to use their bullying skills on the non non biyori girls, only to find that they only work on boys. Renge shanks them with her recorder that she's sharpened on the cement floor of her cell and they drown in their own blood. The yuyushiki trio (side characters sit this one out) spend the fight hanging out with ayaya and Yoko, yukari, yuzu, and yoko yuri-teasing aya and Yui. Yui tsukkomis too hard and they all die of SIDS. Alice is distracted by this (aya/yoko may not be Shino but they were still friends) and Renge takes the opportunity to give 'er the ol' one-two nyanpasu. Shino, enraged by the loss of her blonde idol, goes super saiyan level 2 (with the lightning and lifting/dropping of the world martial arts tournament floor tiles) and kills the entirety of the non non biyori cast, including the silent brother who was really just a bystander.

Only Karen and Shino remain. Kinmoza is victorious. But it isn't enough. Karen needs to know. Needs to know that she's the best. Shino stands no chance against the plucky blonde who is, as the whole world knows, very powerful. Only Karen and death remain on the field.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

It would be a close-fought battle, with gjbu girls trying to use their bullying skills on the non non biyori girls, only to find that they only work on boys. Renge shanks them with her recorder that she's sharpened on the cement floor of her cell and they drown in their own blood. The yuyushiki trio (side characters sit this one out) spend the fight hanging out with ayaya and Yoko, yukari, yuzu, and yoko yuri-teasing aya and Yui. Yui tsukkomis too hard and they all die of SIDS. Alice is distracted by this (aya/yoko may not be Shino but they were still friends) and Renge takes the opportunity to give 'er the ol' one-two nyanpasu. Shino, enraged by the loss of her blonde idol, goes super saiyan level 2 (with the lightning and lifting/dropping of the world martial arts tournament floor tiles) and kills the entirety of the non non biyori cast, including the silent brother who was really just a bystander.

Only Karen and Shino remain. Kinmoza is victorious. But it isn't enough. Karen needs to know. Needs to know that she's the best. Shino stands no chance against the plucky blonde who is, as the whole world knows, very powerful. Only Karen and death remain on the field.

And then Momoka from Sabagebu shoots her.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Plutonis vs Yes_Cantaloupe

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I am confident in my physical prowess.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
He might be a better kisser, though.

KaosMachina
Oct 9, 2012

There's nothing special about me.
Akagi vs Pharaoh Yugi

Light Yagami vs. Neuro

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

the wildest rear end posted:

Sakuya Izayoi vs DIO w/ The World

Tohous over Jojos?

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I love you

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

holy poo poo why didn't I read that sooner

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

i know every charcter in this post and have to accept this outcome as true

Claytor
Dec 5, 2011
Lupin III vs. Brock Lesnar.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Goku Vs. Master Asia at Gunpla Battle

Korosensei Vs. Fudo Gen

Joseph Joestar Vs. Emporio Ivankov

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
kaiji vs gouda takeo

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!
Koromaru (Persona 3) v. Iggy (JJBA)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Namtab posted:

I can answer but I only do to those that matter :dukedog:

GorfZaplen posted:

Plutonis vs Yes_Cantaloupe

I could suplex that little bitch quite easily. Nipple twists, indian rugburns, german suplex, the pile driver and of course the stone cold stunner, all in one package of pain, motherfucker!

KaosMachina posted:

Akagi vs Pharaoh Yugi

Light Yagami vs. Neuro

The very second Atem made the game a shadow game with their souls on stakes was the moment he lost. The higher the stakes, the more Akagi shines...

Neuro is a super natural mystery solver and i'm 99% sure he would find out Light is Kira before Light could even figure out his name and write it on the Death Note.

Claytor posted:

Lupin III vs. Brock Lesnar.

:bahgawd: BAH GAWD EVERYONE LESNAR PUT LUPIN IN THE BROCK LOCK! HE'S GONNA SNAP HIM LIKE A TWIG I TELL YOU! SOMEONE CALL THE REF!

ZiegeDame posted:

Goku Vs. Master Asia at Gunpla Battle

Korosensei Vs. Fudo Gen

Joseph Joestar Vs. Emporio Ivankov

Master Asia has a shitload more experience on Gunpla and would thus win but he would probably challenge Goku later to a real fist fight and lose after a pitched badass battle. BADASS TIE!

Immortal being vs super regenerating ultra speedy being. It's a matter of whether Korosensei would get exhausted otherwise, stalemate..

Ivankov would use the hormones on Joseph but unaware to the fact that Joseph is an experienced crossdresser and thus unable to be embarrassed by something minor as that, he would become vulnerable to a brutal Clacker Volley.

AlternateNu posted:

Koromaru (Persona 3) v. Iggy (JJBA)

Iggy is probably vulnerable to Dark since it had to avoid Vanilla Ice's stand so it would get Mudoon'd and die. Koro-chan wins.

• Locked thread