Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Who would win in a fight between yui and the babe from chuu2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Mugi from k-on vs Karen from kinmoza

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

I remember there was a dude in Green Green (that anime was loving terrible btw) that he said he fapped like 15 times a day so he'd deffo win

All I remember was the guy who ate rice while he's watching a girl sleep after he broke into her cabin

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Year of moe battle royale.

all the babes from kinmoza vs the cast of gj-bu vs the girls from non non byori vs the ladies of yuyushiki.

but then in the end the survivors fight until there is only one left

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

I don't care about moeshit. Leave, bitchtard!

I thought you could answer any question about anime fights, was that a false claim?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Again Yes_Cantaloupe is willing to step in and do what needs to be done.

It would be a close-fought battle, with gjbu girls trying to use their bullying skills on the non non biyori girls, only to find that they only work on boys. Renge shanks them with her recorder that she's sharpened on the cement floor of her cell and they drown in their own blood. The yuyushiki trio (side characters sit this one out) spend the fight hanging out with ayaya and Yoko, yukari, yuzu, and yoko yuri-teasing aya and Yui. Yui tsukkomis too hard and they all die of SIDS. Alice is distracted by this (aya/yoko may not be Shino but they were still friends) and Renge takes the opportunity to give 'er the ol' one-two nyanpasu. Shino, enraged by the loss of her blonde idol, goes super saiyan level 2 (with the lightning and lifting/dropping of the world martial arts tournament floor tiles) and kills the entirety of the non non biyori cast, including the silent brother who was really just a bystander.

Only Karen and Shino remain. Kinmoza is victorious. But it isn't enough. Karen needs to know. Needs to know that she's the best. Shino stands no chance against the plucky blonde who is, as the whole world knows, very powerful. Only Karen and death remain on the field.
I love you

• Locked thread