Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Leroy Dennui posted:

Zorak vs Beef Waifu

In a kissing contest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
In the absence of TLP, I will take over this thread. Let it be known that Nico Yazawa from Love Live is the strongest, and would defeat any other anime character in a one-on-one fight. A powerful team-up might be able to beat her, though.

Alejandro Sanchez posted:

The version of that Uchira w/e Naruto character from that long rear end copy paste vs Mr Popo

TFS Popo is very powerful.

GorfZaplen posted:

Ramenman vs Fried Ricer from Fighting Foodons

Fried Ricer is a very good name.

the wildest rear end posted:

Tasteful discussion of hentai thread vs the moderation of something awful

The answer is known.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Gyra_Solune posted:

l-elf vs lelouch lamperouge

lets assume they start at opposite ends of a city or space colony or whatever and not directly in front of each other, to give them time to do their thing

Lelouch proved himself most adept at using others to fight his battles for him. If it's just the two of them, no matter how much time Lelouch has to prepare traps, eruerufu will certainly win with his uncanny ability to be perfect at everything and predict the future. If there are other combatants in the space city, then I think Lelouch has a fighting chance. Still, eruerufu has that whole "perfect and clairvoyant" thing, so he'd probably win.

littleorv posted:

Jonathon vs. Joseph
Ichigo vs. Goku
Kanji Tatsumi vs. Akihiko Sanada

I'm not prepared to answer the first.

Goku wins the second because he has the support of everyone on earth and can have his friend Piccolo buy him time to charge up a super-powerful genki dama which he would smash in Ichigo's face like "shwaa!!!" and Ichigo would be like "no way! such power!" and Goku would say "I WON'T LET YOU DESTROY PLANET EARTH!" and Ichigo would be like "man I don't want to do that, we're just fighting 'cause this littleorv rear end in a top hat said we should!" but Goku wouldn't be able to hear him over the sound of his own battle-screaming and Ichigo would die.

Persona 3 bored me to tears so I neither finished it nor did I try P4. I did watch the anime, though, and Kanji was pretty decent, as I recall. I give him the win.

TNG posted:

Racer X vs Condor Joe

Cobra from Space Adventure Cobra vs Cyborg 004

Racer X is cool, but in the end he just drives cars. Condor Joe is victorious.

Psychogun wins.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Again Yes_Cantaloupe is willing to step in and do what needs to be done.

It would be a close-fought battle, with gjbu girls trying to use their bullying skills on the non non biyori girls, only to find that they only work on boys. Renge shanks them with her recorder that she's sharpened on the cement floor of her cell and they drown in their own blood. The yuyushiki trio (side characters sit this one out) spend the fight hanging out with ayaya and Yoko, yukari, yuzu, and yoko yuri-teasing aya and Yui. Yui tsukkomis too hard and they all die of SIDS. Alice is distracted by this (aya/yoko may not be Shino but they were still friends) and Renge takes the opportunity to give 'er the ol' one-two nyanpasu. Shino, enraged by the loss of her blonde idol, goes super saiyan level 2 (with the lightning and lifting/dropping of the world martial arts tournament floor tiles) and kills the entirety of the non non biyori cast, including the silent brother who was really just a bystander.

Only Karen and Shino remain. Kinmoza is victorious. But it isn't enough. Karen needs to know. Needs to know that she's the best. Shino stands no chance against the plucky blonde who is, as the whole world knows, very powerful. Only Karen and death remain on the field.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I am confident in my physical prowess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
He might be a better kisser, though.

• Locked thread