Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Buttons so bad on the 360 in the first place. What were they thinking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mush Man posted:

Apparently you're supposed to press the bumpers from the side instead of on top like on the 360 pad and it feels better that way or something.

Anything on earth feels better than pressing a tiny stupid rear end awkwardly placed sliver of a button.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

There's a fully featured hack people use but you should remember microsoft owns the Xinput and the operating system gamers game on so it's all about Xinput on PC so, a DS4 controller is just going to work like a logitech controller from the 90s if you just plug it in.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

What the gently caress is a controller that is "too light"

Many gamers whom are sexually frustrated and also not enlightened to the ways of the Fleshlight likely mutilate there dicks on the nightly with an extreme death grip and it translates into holding a controller such that they worry about if it's going to break.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I prefer a light controller so, I don't know.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Maybe it's people who game with the controller in there laps or something and they have subtle muscle spasms but since the controller is light they jerk it around like animals.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Me for example, I hate using the gamepad for the wii u most the time since it's too heavy and big for me, but sometimes if I'm playing a chill game like Pokemon Pinball Ruby/Sapphire I use it because it sort of feels like having your hands on a pinball table if you rest it in your lap. Other than that, I don't know what to say about it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

That hosed up kid who held the controller flat on their thumbs and used their fingers to press buttons/dpad. Adam Lanza did that.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Using the gamepad as a screen is a bathroom/laying in bed activity, in my opinion.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My major complaint about X1 vs PS4 controller is I wish the LB RB buttons had less actuation force like R1 L1 on the DS4/

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I also got a Wii U Pc adapter but I forgot how to make it map the buttons like a 360 controller layout instead of making the XYBA buttons actually correspond to the Wii U controller layout which just throws me off because most games put the button prompts in colors and I also hadn't used a nintendo controller with ABXY on it since the SNES many years ago.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If I could figure that out it would be my preferred controller for PC games that don't require analog shoulder buttons.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

SM64Guy posted:

hows the xbox 1 dpad, i didnt like the ds3 dpad because it rubbed my thumb raw in fighting games but the ds4 dpad is a lot better for them

It's nice.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You can tell from the way it look's it's just infinitely better so... You know.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sir John Feelgood posted:

The xbox one is a piece of loving poo poo that i bought because i love to do the things people hate. I hate the big popular things and always root for the underdog in football games and the like, so i bought the xbox one, which is sponsored by Doritos, my favorite food, because I don't eat what's healthy but rather what tastes good like an animal. The xbox one is the console of the NFL probably, a brutal organization of braindamaged murderers. The Xbox One lets me watch TV on my lovely console for $500. I hook it in with the HDMI port like a buttplug and then jack off to television light pixels that cater to the lowest common denominator of poor idiot Americans who also eat bad food for the taste. I deliberately bought the stupid xbox one just to howl at how loving stupid I am for buying such a piece of disfunctional poo poo. Television goes into the xbox and comes out of it like a god drat ouroboros of garbage diarrhea for morons. I love the stupid brands that appear on TV and that's my story.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

RIP.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hell, I read the post like it was a parody of epic jaded Games poster posts, and enjoyed it somewhat, in that context.

Best Regards,
WS

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Normal people definitely worry about if they can plug a headset right into the controller on PC. Please, potential lurkers, do not take this lunatic seriously.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I wish I had the passion for console flaming that made me the guy who watched a thread for a system I absolutely could not stand, waiting for any type of pleasant surprise that I could crush with alternative examples and insane nitpicking, small complaints I could respond to by talking about how I just casually plug x thing into y and It Just Works, or innocuous stupid opinions that I could argue semantics about for hours.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

classic 80s style Nerd like from Revenge of the Nerds: MEH!!!!!!!!!!!! I've seen better 'rolers.

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Yet another incredible Wormskull thread where a bolder than brains poster must have all bared and ridiculed in order to learn a little something about themselves. Well done gents.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm going to buy a Steam Controller.

• Locked thread