Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Sir John Feelgood posted:

The xbox one is a piece of loving poo poo that i bought because i love to do the things people hate. I hate the big popular things and always root for the underdog in football games and the like, so i bought the xbox one, which is sponsored by Doritos, my favorite food, because I don't eat what's healthy but rather what tastes good like an animal. The xbox one is the console of the NFL probably, a brutal organization of braindamaged murderers. The Xbox One lets me watch TV on my lovely console for $500. I hook it in with the HDMI port like a buttplug and then jack off to television light pixels that cater to the lowest common denominator of poor idiot Americans who also eat bad food for the taste. I deliberately bought the stupid xbox one just to howl at how loving stupid I am for buying such a piece of disfunctional poo poo. Television goes into the xbox and comes out of it like a god drat ouroboros of garbage diarrhea for morons. I love the stupid brands that appear on TV and that's my story.

tl,dr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

lets talk instead why the sticks in the ds3 i use with my pc feel like theyre made of glue

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

An ouroboros of garbage diarrhea? This... is truly a McDonald's drive-thru.

youre thinking of a Taco Bell drivethru

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

I dont like the DS3 sticks very much.

i keep pushing up+left instead of left and that really bothers me when emulating platformers
why the gently caress they didnt use an octagonal stick gate like all good analog sticks

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

SeXReX posted:

Octo is really just a Nintendo thing and if you're paying a 2d platformer that doesn't have actual analog control you really shouldn't be using the stick.

the DS3 dpad sucks for when I actually need to input a diagonal
also Snes9x not being able to bind the stick and dpad to directionals at the same time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I'm going to buy a Steam Controller.

I will, about a year after it gets released.

• Locked thread