Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
In this thread, people are legitimately arguing over which console has the better controller, while not telling any jokes. Shameful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
These forums have gone to poo poo since GBS invented ironic posting!

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
DS3's sticks are crap because they build up this flaky white residue that you have to clean out every so often, or it makes the sticks feel gritty. DS3 has best dpad and triggers though, sorry xbox fans.

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

Sir John Feelgood posted:

Coulda sworn I'd earned the benefit of the doubt by now.

This is like the scene in Terranigma where you find out that you were actually a human being the entire time.

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
My eyes just kinda glazed over after I read the first couple of sentences.

• Locked thread