Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

SeXReX posted:

every DualShock I've ever held feels way too light imo

not as bad as the classic controller on the wii tho, im pretty sure that thing was made with anti-matter and has negative mass

that thing was such a cheap piece of shita nd it was like 40 dollars too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Crimson Harvest posted:

Is there a fully-featured DS4 driver for PC? I'd like to give that a try if there is.

its plug and play, iffy with some games though it seems

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Wormskull posted:

Many gamers whom are sexually frustrated and also not enlightened to the ways of the Fleshlight likely mutilate there dicks on the nightly with an extreme death grip and it translates into holding a controller such that they worry about if it's going to break.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

the ds4 is light but i wouldnt say it feels flimsy at all.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Wormskull posted:

Me for example, I hate using the gamepad for the wii u most the time since it's too heavy and big for me, but sometimes if I'm playing a chill game like Pokemon Pinball Ruby/Sapphire I use it because it sort of feels like having your hands on a pinball table if you rest it in your lap. Other than that, I don't know what to say about it.

i basically only use the pro controller for wii-u games

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

hows the xbox 1 dpad, i didnt like the ds3 dpad because it rubbed my thumb raw in fighting games but the ds4 dpad is a lot better for them

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

I don't really have a strong preference though cuz I'm just going to stick the cobtroller up my rear end and shred my dick making love to my Bloodborne disc; the game I spent ~500 dollars to play.

i did it for that and phantom pain then hpantom pain was announced for pc a week later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

but it still comes out two weeks later on pc, so i wouldnt wanna wait anyways

• Locked thread