Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IMB
Jan 8, 2005
How does an asshole like Bob get such a great kitchen?
My exorcist story: I worked at walmart when I was like 19 or 20. I was talking to a girl I wanted to sleep with and we were standing next to the DVD rack. I said something about how she should come watch the exorcist (pretending that I owned it and had seen it before) and she made this really dramatic stand about how she would never ever ever ever watch it again.

So I was like poo poo, I should actually watch it. I bought the DVD and took it to my apartment (I was living on my own for the first time) and yeah, it scared the poo poo out of me. That was such a great time. Movies were cheap (it was 2000 or 2001) and I was away from my strict-ish parents, so I had this backlog of like 300 movies that I had always wanted to watch but never had. The Exorcist always reminds me of that time period.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread