Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
This thread needs more misguided ranting and less qualification of said ranting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Wrong thread

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

Eifert Posting posted:

If you have wished for the death of a human being because football you are a bad person. If you haven't you are on the wrong message board.

I hate Roethlisberger for his "being a rapist' but I want him to die because watching that lovely ogre stumble around in the back field for ten minutes then throw a bomb down the sideline to a wide open receiver is the most infuriating thing in the world

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

FeedingHam2Cats posted:

I hate Roethlisberger for his "being a rapist' but I want him to die because watching that lovely ogre stumble around in the back field for ten minutes then throw a bomb down the sideline to a wide open receiver is the most infuriating thing in the world

This is pretty much the reason I hate Elway minus the ogre part.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Eifert Posting posted:

If you have wished for the death of a human being because football you are a bad person. If you haven't you are on the wrong message board.

This is science. I legitimately prayed to god to kill Peyton Manning after the AFCCG game in the 06-07 season. I don't regret a thing.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

FeedingHam2Cats posted:

3rd and long

shrugs off 2-3 tackles from all-pro defenders

huge conversion

every loving time

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l
well not *all* the time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcm6H-NZV0k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZoDDYkoKi4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yodC2DAMp74

SlipUp fucked around with this message at 13:37 on May 20, 2015

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

the funny thing about upshaw is he never gets sacks but the few he's gotten have been leveling ben for a penalty

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Grittybeard posted:

This is pretty much the reason I hate Elway minus the ogre part.

He strikes me as more of a kobold really.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Parmesan Basil posted:

He strikes me as more of a kobold really.

reverse centaur

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Mel Mudkiper posted:

reverse centaur

That anything like a reverse vampire?

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I've secretly been craving a Peyton Manning death for like 8 years

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.
gently caress you Warren Sapp. You were a lynchpin on the defense of my favorite team for like a decade. But I never liked your showboating rear end. gently caress you for every sack. gently caress you for getting a ring. gently caress you for dancing like a little girl in a fancy dress with her favorite dolly after your only td reception.

I had a cat dying of cancer with a tumor almost as big as a apple growing from the top of his head. You are that loving tumor Warren Sapp. You were a tumor on every single team you ever played on because you were a "bad dude".

Bad dude my rear end in a top hat. You were more like the most loving awful thing that could have happened to the most wonderful and loving cat a kid could ever have. That tumor ended up making that cat miserable, much like you made my team miserable. I hate everything about that point in my life - cat dying while I was away at school, you getting a ring, pretty much everything.

I hope you remain bankrupt. I hope those women you hired during the super bowl sue you for everything you have left. I hope you remain out of work. I hope this is the last time I ever think of you and I inevitably think about my poor cat and I hate you even more. gently caress you. gently caress cancer.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Nystral posted:

gently caress you Warren Sapp. You were a lynchpin on the defense of my favorite team for like a decade. But I never liked your showboating rear end. gently caress you for every sack. gently caress you for getting a ring. gently caress you for dancing like a little girl in a fancy dress with her favorite dolly after your only td reception.

I had a cat dying of cancer with a tumor almost as big as a apple growing from the top of his head. You are that loving tumor Warren Sapp. You were a tumor on every single team you ever played on because you were a "bad dude".

Bad dude my rear end in a top hat. You were more like the most loving awful thing that could have happened to the most wonderful and loving cat a kid could ever have. That tumor ended up making that cat miserable, much like you made my team miserable. I hate everything about that point in my life - cat dying while I was away at school, you getting a ring, pretty much everything.

I hope you remain bankrupt. I hope those women you hired during the super bowl sue you for everything you have left. I hope you remain out of work. I hope this is the last time I ever think of you and I inevitably think about my poor cat and I hate you even more. gently caress you. gently caress cancer.

Now THIS is a quality rant. Five stars my dude

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I do not like Tim Tebow very much as an athlete or as a person

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
After some thought, here are some dudes I don't like:

Eric Decker
Barry Richardson
Riley Cooper
Peyton Manning
Clay Matthews
Matt Ryan
Stevie Johnson

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Pron on VHS posted:

After some thought, here are some dudes I don't like:

Stevie Johnson

Splain

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

I hated, and really still do, Brian Urlacher and Troy Polamalu. I wish I had a rant but I just have absolutely no reasons to hate either of them, I just know I hate them. However, I would like reasons to hate them both if someone would be so kind.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Did I mention I loving hate Jerramy Stevens? Because I loving hate Jerramy Stevens.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Nystral posted:

He also tried to fight noted bad coach Mike Sherman after severely injuring a Packers player so I agree

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

cheap cut block away from the play tore Eric Berry's acl

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Pron on VHS posted:

cheap cut block away from the play tore Eric Berry's acl

Fair enough. I didn't even remember that happening. Had to Google it.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Eifert Posting posted:

trill

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.

Is Matt Ryan even capable of offending anyone? He's so banal that it's hard to find the effort to even care about him.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Zurreco posted:

Is Matt Ryan even capable of offending anyone? He's so banal that it's hard to find the effort to even care about him.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOu're right... :negative:

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

EATIN SHRIMP posted:

I hated, and really still do, Brian Urlacher and Troy Polamalu. I wish I had a rant but I just have absolutely no reasons to hate either of them, I just know I hate them. However, I would like reasons to hate them both if someone would be so kind.

There is literally no reason to hate Troy. Sorry. Believe me I've tried. So hard.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Troy and Brett Keisel are probably the only likeable Steelers in the past 15 years

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Benne posted:

Troy and Brett Keisel are probably the only likeable Steelers in the past 15 years

FWP

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Benne posted:

I dunno I caught an Antonio Brown interview & he seems likable enough.

Plus the 2005 Steelers roster is alright in my book.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
i don't like troy for the sole reason of him jumping over the oline against my team but i do respect him

Jerome Agricola
Apr 11, 2010

Seriously,

who dat?

Benne posted:

Did I mention I loving hate Jerramy Stevens? Because I loving hate Jerramy Stevens.

well obvs

goc
Mar 26, 2013

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...

Metapod posted:

i don't like troy for the sole reason of him jumping over the oline against my team but i do respect him

Still one of the craziest plays I've seen. Kerry Collins is in total WTF mode.

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

Zurreco posted:

matt ryan is so banal and bland i'm waiting for the discovery that he owns and operates the us's largest sex dungeon or something

nobody can possibly be that whitebread

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

sword_man.gif posted:

matt ryan is so banal and bland i'm waiting for the discovery that he owns and operates the us's largest sex dungeon or something

nobody can possibly be that whitebread

He's actually pretty high up on my list of famous people who are probably serial killers

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

Rasczak posted:

He's actually pretty high up on my list of famous people who are probably serial killers

It's a derail that shouldn't occur, but I can't help but be curious about your Undiscovered Serial Killer Power Rankings.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Anals of History posted:

It's a derail that shouldn't occur, but I can't help but be curious about your Undiscovered Serial Killer Power Rankings.

Does it count as serial killing if Al Davis jumps from body to body and wears it out until it's just a withering husk? Because I don't think he's only done it once.

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009

Benne posted:

No such thing.

ego symphonic
Feb 23, 2010

gently caress Kory Lichtensteiger

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
gently caress Trent Richardson and his ability to run directly at the most tacklers. gently caress him for going to the one West Coast team I don't hate, and gently caress him for gold bricking behind the best college offensive line ever and causing harm to the Browns. Does anyone know if the Colts have to pay him or not the last year of his rookie deal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Alex Boone

- Was a total fuckup drunk who was completely undrafted due to character concerns tied to be a drunken retard ("Nearly three months [before the draft], Boone was arrested after a drunken outburst in Aliso Viejo following a Super Bowl party. Boone was working out in Southern California to get prepared for the NFL scouting combine. Police said he was jumping up and down on the hood of cars and tried to smash the window of a tow truck. He fled police and was tasered twice to be subdued. His blood alcohol was three times the legal limit.")

- The 49ers signed him as an UDFA, and he was legit mad he wasn't drafted.

- Went to the practice squad, made his way to a starter. <-- This is the cool part of the story.

- Niners signed him to a four-year contract in 2011, when it was clear he was going to be good, he held out (prior to last season).

- His hold out led to him sucking and he, along with Jonathon Martin, were the reason why the right side of the offensive line was seemingly actively trying to kill Colin Kaepernick.

- He complained that Jim Harbaugh wore out his welcome because he was trying too hard to win (???). Chris Culliver called him out on this via Instagram.

- He now says he's open to a trade and didn't show up to any OTAs (the OTAs part isn't so bad but on top of everything I'm tired of his garbage) as he is holding out again.

If you're so determined to get paid your actual value shut up and play and go hit the open market next year. Everything else you're doing is superfluous bullshit.

• Locked thread