Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ace of Baes
most of byob seems to be in the 18-35 range, whats your long term goals in life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pizzatime

one of those boring tidy nice houses with a second floor and a back yard with some rare looking plants and intricate stone patterns on the walkway. a couple children that go to school and come home every day and tell me of the problems they're having. and my wife, my beautiful boring life with my beautiful boring wife.

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

im gonna eat a whole large pizza by myself!!

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
death

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

H.H

August is the Cruelest Month
Right now I work in a good job that has a guaranteed raise once every 18 months, plus a sizable yearly bonus.
So I guess my goal is to work here until retirement age, which will probably be like 75 by the time I can retire.

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien
best poster by 28, dead by 30 from too much sex

----------------

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i'm going to be financially independent and be able to retire or at least work only part time by age 42. then i can spend time helicopter parenting my two precocious children and scratching the belly of whichever dog replaces whichever dog replaces madison.

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien

pig slut lisa posted:

i'm going to be financially independent and be able to retire or at least work only part time by age 42. then i can spend time helicopter parenting my two precocious children and scratching the belly of whichever dog replaces whichever dog replaces madison.

robomadison

----------------

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
stay the course as long as possible, when it all falls apart leech off my kids expensive education

ChairmanMeow

i understand he will be instantly employed for much money when he graduates.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

:psylon:

Android Blues

i want a family and to settle down but I'm bisexual so my personal image of this family is constantly shifting, in flux, back and forth. i am straddling the boundary between two timelines.

tao of lmao

pretty much in a holding pattern right now but stand to inherit a 6-figgie-business if I play my cards right

dogdisaster

by Lowtax
I'm gonna retire and then make catty comments while watching judge judy

----------------

pig slut lisa

irl is good

MinorLeagueAllstar posted:

pretty much in a holding pattern right now but stand to inherit a 6-figgie-business if I play my cards right

what does the business sell

pig slut lisa

irl is good

hopefully not your posts :twisted:

ChairmanMeow

i hope it's tacos, they have longevity

Highly Unnecessary

a pawn majority on the kingside

Swizzbutt

dogdisaster posted:

I'm gonna retire and then make catty comments while watching judge judy

Swizzbutt

my endgame is the weekend. I like my job but I like not jobbing more so repeat that till I die

ham_sanitizer

professional swine bather
retiring and starting a heroin habit

Ace of Baes

ChairmanMeow posted:

stay the course as long as possible, when it all falls apart leech off my kids expensive education

now that i have a kid, this is my contingency plan

----------------

H.H

August is the Cruelest Month

ham_sanitizer posted:

retiring and starting a heroin habit

If you quit your job to pursue it full time, it becomes more of a lifestyle.

treasure bear

imperium

railroad terror

choo choo
Already accomplished my life goal of going a perfect 16-0 and winning the Madden Bowl on Madden 64's "Madden" difficulty level for the Nintendo 64. Hangin it up, boys

blinking beacon nose

birthday frog comes bearing gifts and special birthday wishes
finally becoming an ik

blinking beacon nose

birthday frog comes bearing gifts and special birthday wishes
after years and years of honed dedication

Android Blues

blinking beacon nose "Makes No Secret Of Their IKential Ambitions", the BYOB Caller reports. "those who want to rule are unfit to wield the power they desire," says comment panelist The Cumburglar

Swizzbutt

a whisper in the wind posted:

*steal cumts gold*

ham_sanitizer

professional swine bather
stretch goal: have sex again before i die

smoobles

im 14, my goal is to graduate from high school and then go to war

----------------

deep dish peat moss

I'm already at the endgame

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
do you want a real post or a fake post op

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Android Blues

I think your endgame should be to stop worrying so much about the expectations of those around you, CAT BRUSH :)

Diqnol

We're all pursuing happiness so I'll specify that I want to retire on a quiet tropical island somewhere, hopefully the pacific in a place like Micronesia, with kickass internet and a simple, quiet life like the Winnebago Man except I don't go blind. Also looking to make sure the family ends up alright. That's my #1 priority, really.

Bwee
I'm 69 years old

Mapparu

my endgame is to be dead by 35

Mapparu

just kidding get a job in the field i want and have a good life

Android Blues

i was thinking about my funeral yesterday. id want a secular humanist one, and id write a speech from my own perspective, then make someone else give it, as if theyre me, while im dead in a box behind them. that's the real endgame...putting your voice in the mouth of a dear family member or friend so that you might live on after death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bwee

Mapparu posted:

just kidding get a job in the field i want and have a good life

are you a farmer

• Locked thread