Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Stallion Cabana posted:

They fixed all the bugs about things not counting in Director's instructions and fixed missing properties in Crafting but they also removed the infinite items bug.

It looks like the Director's Instructions in the Kamen Rider route are bugged to poo poo, even after the patch. I've had three missions in a row where the "Defeat a Boss with the Driver Mode buff" wouldn't count and one mission where "Kill the boss with a Driver Mode explosion" didn't count either. I was really looking forward to this route, and it really irritates me that I'm getting completely screwed in audience because of these bugs.

Outside of that Rider mode is ridiculous and owns hardcore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

oh my god

rider route spoilers:

you get a salmon-colored sixth ranger and its a cat, this owns

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Well I just hardlocked on the second part of the final mission, so they don't quite have all those kinks ironed out.

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Make the robot your techie so he goes to the dentist.

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Man gently caress Saban and Toei, this game is good and I want it to succeed. :(

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

man you're white-knighting for this large corporation awfully hard

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

every post mr. bibs has made in this thread has been throwing a tantrum about the game and defending saban

the rider route is legit as hell btw

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

the best team member becomes the best toku hero

hell yeah, assault owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Section Z posted:

I have no idea if a weapon finisher can be done with people packing guns at range.

Yes.

• Locked thread