Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Loving this game at the moment. So far I've only failed one director instruction due to the barrel man rolling into a corner and refusing to roll out. :(

There doesn't seem to be loads going on with the battle system but so far I find the directors instructions to be a great way to force you to fight a different way. Otherwise I'd just position my high dodge and counter ranger in the center and have the enemies attack. The "get to the target in X turns" Is fun to setup a chain of teamwork trampolines to the target.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Prosthetic Head posted:

Also, the dialogue is seriously painful at times..

Then it's perfect!

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Holy poo poo I just heard it got pulled from some places. This game is so tiny I can't believe Saban and Toei went and got it pulled. I wonder if they'll take the "Inspired by Saban's Power Rangers" from the title and such.

It's kinda funny considering the plot though.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

ImpAtom posted:

The plot is such an amazing gently caress you.

I knew who he was supposed to be I didn't even think about it until a friend pointed it out that Dr. Mi Ah's name is just Haim (as in Haim Saban) backwards.

Oh holy poo poo I didn't notice this. I love this game.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

I never actually liked the power ranger as a kid. This game's just doing it for me cause it's so drat goofy.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

LibbyM posted:

Bosses where they Knock your whole team really far away, sometimes twice, and then run the opposite direction of everyone.

Eagle Lasso their asses. You still get a turn to attack/teamwork after using it so setup everybody to surround him a few squares away then drag his rear end over.

I got my boyfriend to start playing it and....
:v:: "If you put everyone in the same white uniform it looks more and more like a white supremacy group going around killing non-aryans"
I regret it immediately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

ChickenHeart posted:

I love games that allow you to edit the names and catchphrases of your dudes:
When mine Chromatize they all shout "ORIGINAL CONTENT! DO NOT STEAL!"

• Locked thread