Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i am he

Pomp posted:

black widow hulk roma nce was dumb because in canon he's actually my boyfriend

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

the romance was in avengers 1 too

i am he

google THIS posted:

apparently it was to learn how to make Frankenstein lightning to fuse an ai with an artificial body with the help of an infinity stone he just happened to have on him, which most theoretical astrophysicists learn in undergrad

the infinity stone was in the body already.. duh

i am he

joke_explainer posted:

Yeah, I think Ultron puts the infinity stone from loki's scepter into the body. lol, I thought he was trying to destroy the body but if he actually was trying to make it wake up then that's even crazier. "Everyone! I tripped the hell out after soaking myself in some musty cave water! I know what to do!"

he knew.. he says "tony's right i had a vision" or w/e and overcharges it with lightning which works really well

i am he

remember the banksy reference...

i am he

Bwee posted:

apparently josh whedon quit twitter? owned

lol good. that guy sucks.

i am he

Bwee posted:

Comedian/actor Patton Oswalt tweeted, “There is a “Tea Party” equivalent of progressivism/liberalism. And they just chased Joss Whedon off Twitter.”

hahaha

i am he

The Tea Partay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

Gone Fashing posted:

i didnt, and wont, see the movie.

wanna see mad max: fury road with me

• Locked thread