Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
google THIS

I think the vision is p. true to life from the comic book design

also this one just didn't feel as epic as the first one to me, a wisecracking robot and his army of similar robots just doesn't top a fleet of giant flying interdimensional oarfish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

"we still didn't feel like paying natalie portman to make an appearance and this time also gwyneth paltrow, but rest assured, their characters still exist"

google THIS

joke_explainer posted:

almost everything is a reference to something else .. it's kind of nuts, almost no effort put in for a new viewer, they're just like 'go watch everything we've made." even that weird ballet school for assassins: that's from agent carter. there's more stuff from agents of shield too. so not just movies but tv shows too...

one thing that was super weird. halfway through all the characters with their own movies decide to go try to figure poo poo out on their own. Thor goes to Stellan Skarsgård, and is like, "I need your help." What does he need that physics guys help for? Apparently, to help him bathe in an unexplained, never-mentioned magic pool that gives you more info on your dreams. I don't think Stellan Skarsgård's character is really an expert on that and then they just don't mention it again. It was weird.

apparently it was to learn how to make Frankenstein lightning to fuse an ai with an artificial body with the help of an infinity stone he just happened to have on him, which most theoretical astrophysicists learn how to do in undergrad

google THIS fucked around with this message at 16:56 on May 5, 2015

google THIS

they're finding them so easily now they don't even get names anymore. the Tesseract, the Aether, and, uh, the purple one and the yellow one

google THIS

anyway, looking forward to The Avengers vs. Thanos' Chin Parts I and II

google THIS

it's really almost exactly like a big crossover comic and was created for the same reason, all that's missing are the asterisks next to the dialog with the footnotes that say things like THOR #69 to make it easier for you to buy the other thing they're referencing

google THIS

this after they spent ten minutes of dialog explaining to each other that they were sterile

google THIS

Bwee posted:

They should have focused more on the Hulk's balls regardless

stan lee: (cameoing as an andrologist) holy mamma-jama!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

hulk's balls (not to scale):

:smoobles::smoobles:

• Locked thread