Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

azsedcf
Jul 21, 2006

...a place of unlimited darkness.
"Where are the doors?" they asked nerviously.
Even my bellowing laughter couldn't fill this space.
Since you can put compact machines inside themselves, and you can entangle them so two different blocks have the same insides, can you nest a series of entangled compact machines so to create a trap block that can never be left? Or a block that takes in items and forever loops them in a rat nest of pipes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

azsedcf
Jul 21, 2006

Now that the thread is back off bligtfall. Here's a question I put in the Spergville Agrarian Skies 2 server thread. I did some investigating in a creative single player world for pure curiosity and could not open up any quests in the "For the Hording" page. Has anyone else opened any quests there? And if so, do you know what triggers it?

Also, there seem to be some invisible quests in the "Power Grid"(stuck at 91% with 21 quests), the "Thaumcraft"(stuck at 98% with 93 quests), and the "Applied Engineering"(stuck at 91% with 11 quests) pages that don't want to show up. Does anyone here know how to unlock them?

Here are pictures of the book: http://imgur.com/gallery/KVfgf/

azsedcf
Jul 21, 2006

The save I had for project ozone 2 just got badly corrupted and am going to move onto some other modpack.
Are there any goon recommended servers for hard/complicated modpacks right now?

azsedcf
Jul 21, 2006

I had a piston cut off the flow into the hopper collection when the hopper was mostly full. It had an effect of just turning on when more sand was needed, but stopping when things were full. Also, when the drawer was quite empty, you could hear the clock like sound. *CHUNK* phlip-phlip-phlip *CHUNK*...*CHUNK* phlip-phlip-phlip *CHUNK*.