Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

So I was giving a roadtest of the mods which have made it to 1.12.2 and ye gods what happened to Woot, it's a grindy clusterfuck now and Ipsis is now blacklisting mods like botania.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Toadsmash posted:

Woot was hysterically unbalanced before for what it did by several orders of magnitude. It really deserved to have an entire proper tech progression of some kind, though I'm not sure how I would have implemented it. Now I'm curious to see the new version for myself.

Tell us what a proper tech progression is, senpai.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

MaliciousOnion posted:

If you're far enough that you have a smeltery, you can insert lava and water to make liquid obsidian, which can then be poured into a basin to make blocks.

I think I played three modpacks before I noticed this lol. Tinker's Construct is pretty much essential these days.

Views of my latest plastic blocks factory (I hate mekanism pipes so much):

Has anyone managed to a) shrink the size or b) parallelize the process? The PRC is a double bottleneck and I'm loathe to build a 2nd plant just to speed up the intake from potato/carrot farms.