Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot

Reason posted:

When I see an error like this:

What does it mean?

It means stop using buildcraft. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
Ugh I hate dealing with minecraft mods. I've just been trying to play OMP i and have been going on quite a trip to get this to work. First I had to go through it crashing at about the same points for like 3 different reasons and now it's just not responding on the main screen until it eventually crashes.

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot

Mzbundifund posted:

It crashes on the main menu? Before you even open load a save? That's a bit surprising. Have you messed with the modpack in any way or are you just running it using the mods and configurations it had when you downloaded it through the launcher? How much memory have you assigned to it? OMP is a big pack and will not be able to run without much memory.

Completely clean install with 4 gigs of memory with the latest version of Java. I had originally given it too little memory but that was one of the first problems I fixed.

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot

Rocko Bonaparte posted:

(Does anybody actually enjoy the normal rules for bees?)

What is this word you are using? I don't understand...

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot

SugarAddict posted:

There's a strange purple flora covering the planet,
LETS SEND AN UNPROTECTED PERSON INTO IT!
NOTHING CAN GO WRONG!!

The ship is gonna get infected isn't it?

Check the open pod. They're sending you down with a sealed suit apparently.

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
These people have way more faith in my abilities than I do...

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot

Elswyyr posted:

Download seems to get stuck at blightfall-saves-v2.1.0.zip, unless that's just a really huge file.

It is a really big file. Even with my good internet, it took a couple minutes for me to download that one file.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot

Magres posted:

If you want some easy Iron then head to Biodome Beta, it's in the little cave thing that runs down below it

Biodome Alpha also has some easy iron as well as a single relatively easy to find copper ore which lets you requisition the other two ore needed for a pickaxe.