Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gerdalti
May 24, 2003

SPOON!

Truga posted:

I'll know sometime during the weekend when I should have enough cyanite (and other crap) for my 2nd turbine. I think it should just work as is, but it depends on how the reactor will distribute steam to multiple turbines. If it puts even (or close to) amounts into all turbines. If it puts all steam into one until full, then the second, I'll have to do some steam routing via limiting flow into separate turbines. Either way, it should be fairly easy. to implement well enough

Once I get it going with multiple turbines I'll clean up the code a bit and post it.

Tesseract the steam from the reactor to the turbines, it'll evenly distribute between them. Then do the same for the water back to the reactor for a closed coolant loop.

Edit: literally put the tesseracts on the coolant ports, they have an unlimited transfer rate unlike pipes or tubes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gerdalti
May 24, 2003

SPOON!
I haven't played in awhile, any good 1.8.x mod packs out at the moment to just kind of relax with?

Gerdalti
May 24, 2003

SPOON!

Mzbundifund posted:

Not for 1.8, no.

Then what do we like for 1.7?

Edit: Seems like Modderation, OMPi, and Progress haven't gotten updates in quite awhile.

Gerdalti
May 24, 2003

SPOON!

mechaet posted:

I've been super-busy with my business, and have been slacking pretty hard on Modderation updates.

No blame, I was just looking for something new and fancy to dick around with.

Gerdalti
May 24, 2003

SPOON!

Rocko Bonaparte posted:

Is there a mod that has a handheld teleport that will take me to fixed coordinates in one place, but always take me back to where I just used it? I was hoping for something like this for BFSR. An example:

1. Player is in overworld at coordinates A, and wants to look at an example smeltery.
2. They use magic item to teleport to tutorial dimension location X.
3. They look at a little thing on building a smeltery.
4. They use the magic item to teleport back to coordinates A in the overworld.
5. Later, they are at coordinates B, and want to look at a reactor.
6. They use the magic item to teleport to tutorial dimension location X again.
7. They look at the reactor exhibits.
8. They use the magic item to teleport to coordinates B.

Is this a thing that exists? I'm just thinking of giving out warp books like candy and having a renewable quest reward one to always take them to the tutorial dimension in case they lose one. That's about it.

Could you do it with warp books and remove the recipe to create new pages?

Gerdalti
May 24, 2003

SPOON!
I've been thinking about getting another small server going for a few friends, but I haven't Minecrafted since 1.7.10 was popular.
What's a decent (medium footprint) server pack these days? Computers and generators and magic etc. would be nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gerdalti
May 24, 2003

SPOON!

This is really fantastic news