Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robzilla
Jul 28, 2003

READ IT AND WEEP JEWBOY!
Fun Shoe

Turtlicious posted:

Adventure Backpacks are amazing and every mod should have them.

So yeah, I looked at it....

Adventure Backpacks posted:

This mod also adds the following:

- A classy Fedora. Looks cool.

My first thought was...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robzilla
Jul 28, 2003

READ IT AND WEEP JEWBOY!
Fun Shoe

Truga posted:

I host my minecraft (or other games) server on a VPS with the following: 20 cores of Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2620, 94 gigs of ram. :getin: Knowing the right people in the right places is the best.

It's really nice when you can just throw more ram or cpu power at a problem. Especially in minecraft, where a lot of mods are written like absolute poo poo (Hi, reactorcraft).

Speaking of reactorcraft, I haven't built any reactors in over a year. Is there a max :spergin: reactor mod out yet, that actually works? I like big reactors on a server because you can actually build one without a mind blowing grind, but for some creative dicking about with nukular fission, I'd like something on the level of reactorcraft, but with less compatibility/performance bugs.
Reactorcraft stuff looks so loving cool sometimes.

Robzilla
Jul 28, 2003

READ IT AND WEEP JEWBOY!
Fun Shoe
I've been so used to StealthArcher's minetweaked version of recipes that I completely forgotten how much HORSE poo poo it is to start AE2. :argh:

Robzilla
Jul 28, 2003

READ IT AND WEEP JEWBOY!
Fun Shoe

Rocko Bonaparte posted:

I guess I'll run Vib Rib's pack into the ground on my computer and then blow 5 months migrating BFSR to 1.10.2 afterwards. I think CoFH was the last obstacle.

Hahaha 5 months is a bit optimistic don't you think?