Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nightwisher
Dec 24, 2004
Glad to see minecraft still hoards almost all of the insanely crazy hyperautist modders for itself, sparing most of the rest of the gaming community their toddler-like conniption fits.

It's like an inception of sperg. Notch is spergy, writes a spergy game for spergs. Spergy game attracts other spergs, who sperg out over it. Spergs write spergy mods to amplify the sperg to hypersperg levels. Other spergy modders being to compete and the modsperg wars broke out. Many copyrights were killed, the code-blood of many a mod harvested by vampiric modpackers. Soon, the survivors will merge together into the human spergipede and mod horse dicks on everything in reality ITSELF. The rest of humanity points and laughs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nightwisher
Dec 24, 2004

Shukaro posted:

To be quite honest I'll take an increased number of hilariously crazy people over having to perform hours of complicated voodoo magic to get mods to work together any day of the week. :suicide:

Suprisingly true, I'll admit. I was about to look at some mods and maybe reinstall minecraft but I don't want to have to slog at it for hours getting everything I want working, only to have it just bug out 10 minutes into a world.